What is planned for SMF 1.1?

Started by klumy, December 30, 2004, 07:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klumy

[Unknown]

A lot of things.  Too many.  Less will probably end up being implemented.

-[Unknown]

TarantinoArchives

what are some of the ideas that seem to be realistic?

Jerry

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

Trekkie101

Tristan Perry

I know that the PM system is being up-hauled for 1.1, at least that's what many of the members with badges under their names have said!

Grudge

Some of the PM system will be changed in 1.1. Not as much as I would like to do, but there is only so much time in the world. As [Unknown] said there is more stuff "planned" for 1.1 than could ever be implemented, so we don't want to comment on what is and isn't going to be in the release until we have stuff finished. I can assure you that we've been working on 1.1 for the last few months (Ever since RC1 really), and now 1.0 is out the door we of course can now really start working on it.
I'm only a half geek really...

Trekkie101

1.1 sounds cool is that the big toy pack or something. 1 is great though. Infact i loved Beta 5 (First one i used) so sounds as though SMF is only getting better.

Grudge

Trekkie, I'd be very concerned if SMF were getting worst.

Trekkie101

I didnt mean it like that i meant it like its great but its only getting better or do you mean you think its getting worse? and i should be concerned?

Jerry

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

Grudge

Quote from: Trekkie101 on January 03, 2005, 03:18:01 PM
I didnt mean it like that i meant it like its great but its only getting better or do you mean you think its getting worse? and i should be concerned?
Yes, I think SMF is getting worse and you should be concerned ::) *sigh*

Oldiesmann

Don't forget the ability to post calendar events without starting a new topic ;)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Daniel D.

Should I post the changelog for 1.1? ;D :P

Trekkie101

Quote from: Grudge on January 03, 2005, 05:39:06 PM
Quote from: Trekkie101 on January 03, 2005, 03:18:01 PM
Yes, I think SMF is getting worse and you should be concerned ::) *sigh*

Ill takle that as sarcasim then

changelogs would be cool also

Midgard

1.1? is a dream... :)

* Midgard

Daniel D.

I think I'm not allowed to post it. The changelog (Beta ? until 1.1) is very big - ca. 200 KB text-only.

No, it's not a dream - it's running as a Beta on one server... :)

Midgard

Grudge

Indeed, no posting of the changelog - as some of it may get removed as can always happen :)

Daniel D.

Quote from: Grudge on January 04, 2005, 07:02:58 AM
Indeed, no posting of the changelog - as some of it may get removed as can always happen :)
I don't think this is a problem... We've mods. :P

Advertisement: