How many members does your forum have so far ?

Started by up-club, March 07, 2008, 02:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[кѕ]ваηε-σ

well 9400 posts since the first of the year, and we only have 30 members, but that's because we are a gaming clan and are extremly selective of our members

Click my sig, I dare you. (you might enjoy it)

I have 1337 M0DЄЯΑŦ0Я ѕκιŁŁѕ.

Quote from: ваηε-σ, #lëñņðN`, мµŋτς[02:42] [кѕ]ваηε-σ: I just pwned microsoft and completely ghosted one hard drive onto another. Two computers with the exact same operating system, exact same everything.
[02:42] ⌠Ķζ⌡мµŋτς ©  / DarkForce: lmfao, XD
[02:43] *[Ҝﮘ] #lëñņðN` ¨εﮘ`: hahahaha, noice

Chasingu

Please help me fulfill my dream of owning a iPod Touch. Swagbucks is a search engine powered by Google and ask that allows you to gain swagbucks by searching. You can redeem these for even a PS3. Click and join today.

David_DiSanto

My forum has around 900 with around 50 pretty active users, that come on at least once a week and around 20 that come on every 2 or so days and 10 of us that are on every single day.
And Im on there pretty constantly xD
Quinn Allman
Celine Dion
Bert McCracken
Jepharee Howard
Dan Whitesides
Edward and Bella
Carlisle and Esme
Emmet and Rose
Alice and Jazz

My Lurrrvessss

dejiman

As at 22/4/2008  my website http://www.dejimanaire.com members is 56  , Over 15 active members , and 1 global Moderator.

I started the site on FEBRUARY 14 2008  and I started the forum FEBRUARY 22 2008.

Am hoping to have more and more and more active members  ;)

THE SEARCH STOPS HERE COMMUNITY FORUM
IS YOUR DESTINY ELECETED?

Let's know here

ELECTED DESTINIES

Gary

116,434 Posts in 4,912 Topics by 3,221 Members

Though there are possibly some duplicate members in there. I should probably clean it out or something...
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Pip2andahalf

5959 Posts in 667 Topics by 206 Members.

Forum started January 21.

Am I doing well?

atoris

its nore than average .. but not much ...
i just have 6 yet ... but my board is about a niche interrest ... but  i think I'll get more soon :D

Pip2andahalf

Yeah, I think it's decent for 2 months, but clearly not very big. :)

ekene

Its very wonderful to have a forum that help people say want they want to say, at least they have control of their own world.

The news they read and most is from their own world not from the media people that only want you to hear, watch or read their own views.

So My forum the original Nigerian http://www.howudey.com has 34 members at the moment, and 8 are very active.

I think we are growing.

If you have a forum post it here, maybe I will register and contribute positively to you forum, hoping that you will do the same.

Every big thing starts with a decision, and every decision is a choice. I made a descision by choice and here is the result http://www.howudey.com

2pac

I picked about 70 members in my invision free forum 8) in about two months, and then i decided to get my own hosting and that's when i got smf. so after the switch i picked about 120 members in the next month and a half or so...

but then i stupidly deleted the database 'cause i had no clue what i was doing so i had to start all over

ever since then i lost the majority of my members and we've been slowly getting some more to join in, it's not quite as active as it was back before the "accident", mainly because the football season ended so there really aint much to talk about ( it's a 49ers forum)

it's also kind of hard to pick up new members when the 49ers have probably the best fan forum in the NFL, and it's already well established in its 10 year existence. not to mention it's the first website that comes up when you type 49ers into google. and the board looks really, really good too! so simple but yet so sexy and appealing. i almost wanted to copy the design but what's the point?

anyway, im cool with having a small crowd, we have about 10 regular posters and a bunch that stop by here and there. i love my board, because even though im a regular poster in the board that's been around for 10 years, it gets so crowded it's almost pointless to post, your thoughts get wasted. it's still pretty cool to go and talk in their off-topic boards, but trying to talk football in that site can get soooo annoying.

Anyway here are my stats, I just wonder what could have been if i hadnt deleted my database ::)

Total Topics: 562     Total Posts: 7434     Total Members: 63

GaryOak

43319 Posts in 3079 Topics by 4237 Members
http://pokemonjourney.com/index.php?action=forum [nofollow]

My forum has been running on over like 9 months. Now due to some obvious reasons i had to restart my forum, If we haven't done that..My forum would have more than 1,00000 posts..I have restarted it from the first of January. Still have these many posts and members. PJO is a community of pokemon based upon RPing not a fancy graphics based forum. So is this a good stats? What do you think? :)

shadow82x

A lot of posts for a specific game. Nice stats.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

GaryOak

ChilliB

16881 Posts in 1861 Topics by 170 Members. Latest Member:  lesmond 

custom diecast forums.......be a year old June 15th with about 40 active members daily and I do delete inactive members.......I'm pretty happy with it.......

GawdSpeed

105 Members. I hope we do get more people.

Ben_S

Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

Inside Sin

Well I've had to restart 3 times, in total i have had around over 3,000 members. Not to say much were active though. I started around 1 and a half years ago.

_Ziggy_

We have started my forum www.bluesforum.nl on november 15, 2006. By now we have 908 members and almost 20.000 posts.
Recently the indexpage of the forum: www.bluesforum.nl/smf got Google Pagerank 5. This is really good for a Dutch spoken music-site!
Bluesforum.com   2.0                     Bluesforum.nl   2.0
Rockabilly-forum.com   2.0              Bluesharp.nl   2.0
Bungalowpark-forum.nl   2.0        Eee pad forum   2.01
Cristiano Ronaldo   2.02              Lockout Tagout   2.02

Looking to buy existing forums, send pm.

confusion

I picked the wrong niche for one of my sites.  I have been running syslog.org/forum for over 8 years now, and I have 215 members and 1900 posts.  The forum is a pretty high PR and well linked and the spam to valid post ratio is about 100 to 1. 

Advertisement: