News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

;ID to &ID fix for some servers.

Started by Skuggi, December 30, 2004, 05:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyCampSites

Thank you , your mod has really helped out.  If you wouldn't mind, I have found a few more URL's that need "modding"...

hxxp:mycampsites.com/forum/index.php?action=theme;sa=settings;id=1 [nonactive]
hxxp:mycampsites.com/forum/index.php?action=theme;sa=options;id=1 [nonactive]

lumom

I used this mod and am still unable to install a new theme.

/mb/index.php?action=theme;sa=install

Also, the new Subs.php file that I uploaded made it so that the bottom of my forum says,

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!

(I uploaded each file at  time to figure out which one did that.)

can you help?

I really want to use this message board and am trying so hard to get it to work, but am getting  frustrated, though. :(

tia

G-Rard B

Mod won't work.  I get this:

2.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/LogInOut.php     Failure
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Register.php    Failure

I tried uploading the files from the other zip file but that messed up my forums so I had to reinstall.  Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gerard

nick_uk

I got the same problems  :'(   Still getting Error 403's and now I have an illegal copy of SMF  :-[

Has anyone got a fix for this, or do we have to wait for SMF 1.1 ?

nick_uk

I've done a bit more digging, and it seems that the mod doesn't replace some files that a manual install replaces.  That is probably the reason why only some people are seeing the "unlicenced copy" stuff ?

roblef

I'm totally non-technical, but here's what's happening. In uploading the changed files in the Source dir, something is killing the copyright notice. When i upload those files, I get the "illegal copy of SMF" warning at the bottom of the page. I restore the original files there, and the copyright shows up fine. any fixes to this?

thanks

[Unknown]

Advertisement: