News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SimplePortal

Started by SimplePortal Team, March 10, 2008, 11:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelina Belle

pokemanS -- SimplePortal is not written to do that, but you can do that if you customize  the php code for that block.

onedavestar -- I have never seen that (repeated shouts).  It is an odd error, and could be hard to pin down.  DO you have other AJAX things running at the same time?

David, D.A -- the articles are shown in reverse order of when the POST was created, not when they were added as article.
Simpleportal does not contain any code to do this any differently, but there are some customizations which can be used to control behavior to some extent.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

PokémonS

Hi, I am still using SimplePortal 2.3.5 + SMF 2.0.2.

Now, I have a problem, users can chat in shoutboxes, but can`t delete their chat D:
I have checked all the permissions and shoutboxes settings, but there are no permission to allow user to delete their chat D:
I make a new clean shoutbox but users still cannot delete their chat D:
I have uploaded any fresh file that related to shoutbox, but still can't D:

Solution?
きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

Angelina Belle

Users are not meant to delete their own chats.  There is a moderator permission to allow a moderator to delete any chats.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

Game.ruler

Thanks, just solved my problem.

Mick.

FrizzleFried

Unfortunately he does not show the Simpleportal copyright on his pages as he's supposed to...

Looks nice though.

Game.ruler

Thanks, just solved my problem.

PokémonS

SP 2.3.5

Hi, how to disable smiley in shoutbox?

Thx.
きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

demlak

support on this modification is down?
i tried a lot questions in the last few months on simpleportal.net... but no responses =(

winsoft

Is there anyway to use only sidebars and not the portal view?

TheListener

Quote from: winsoft on April 01, 2013, 12:19:46 PM
Is there anyway to use only sidebars and not the portal view?

You can integrate the portal into the forum itself.

TheListener

Quote from: demlak on March 17, 2013, 09:06:15 PM
support on this modification is down?
i tried a lot questions in the last few months on simpleportal.net... but no responses =(

Not as far as I know.

However patience is a virtue at times.

:)

PokémonS

Quote from: PokémonS on March 13, 2013, 11:16:35 AM
SP 2.3.5

Hi, how to disable smiley in shoutbox?

Thx.
nvm already answered here http://simpleportal.net/index.php?topic=12427

Now, Standalone SP doesn't listed as activity in Who's Online, but SP pages still listed in Who's Online. How to repair it?
きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

PokémonS

SP 2.3.5, SMF 2.0.2

Another problem,

Hosting says that my webserver suddenly crashed, just only 10 minutes. After up, somethings wrong with my website, I can't login to cPanel so I request reset password to hosting. Another wrong is in the footer, the SP copyright suddenly in the very bottom from any copyright that isn't very bottom.

Is there a way to move the SP's copyright text to after the "SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines"?

I also asked the same question here: http://simpleportal.net/index.php?topic=12470
きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

TheListener

Pokemon please consider upgrading to 2.0.4 the isuue you are having may  solve itself.

:)

toastedone

hello, I am trying to set up a front page, but when I set it I get no forum button.

Any help would be appreciated

TheListener

We meet again lol.

I take it there's no errors in the error log?

No test fail when installed?

toastedone

No, I installed it about a week ago, when i first installed it the feature worked but I decided againts using it at that time, I am using some of its features like pages.

Advertisement: