News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SimplePortal

Started by SimplePortal Team, March 10, 2008, 11:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gluz

The easy way: you can hide the title and assign a Custom Class to the body of the Block and then add to your /Themes/yourtheme/css/index.css a rule to hide that class if the screen size exceed some width, with this in PC the block will be hidden and only in mobile devices will appear.

Ninja ZX-10RR

adiboy,

Gluz is right, even though (no offence) not much user-friendly if I dare to say it ;D
Anyways, this should be a more step-by-step guide: http://simpleportal.net/index.php?topic=13954.0 ;)

Regards,
~SimplePortal Support Team
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

waplist

Please add support for redsy theme, i mean for responsiveness.Redsy is popular theme. due to tables in simple portal its showing pc website

waplist

And how to set numbers of post to show on top area

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: waplist on December 12, 2015, 08:54:08 AM
Please add support for redsy theme, i mean for responsiveness.Redsy is popular theme. due to tables in simple portal its showing pc website
I apologize, I never saw your message and we don't check the topic often here, that's why there is a website dedicated to support this mod: http://simpleportal.net/index.php
Restoring responsiveness on Redsy is fairly easy, I did it a few weeks ago on http://www.colormeforum.com/ just remove the min-width property on the body (remove the whole body declaration), set in portal.css. You might need to tweak something here and there, but nothing as bad as that evil line :P Bear in mind SimplePortal was not thought to be responsive, because the responsive era came fairly late. I do not know what 2.4 will be like, but it's a complete recoding, so it *may* have been addressed.

For the second question I can friendly point you to the documentation ;) http://simpleportal.net/index.php?action=docs;area=block_editor

Regards,
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Kosuki

Some problems,
Simpleportal does not appear in the forum section.
Simpleportal does not appear in any section at all.
Simpleportal only appears in the Home button section.
Can not display forum categories in the simpleportal.

I would like to remove the Forum button in simple portal and have the forum it self be with in simpleportal.
Please Help

Images Below

br360

Go to Admin>>Simple Portal>>Configuration>>General Settings.

Where you see "Portal Mode", change that to Integration. That will integrate the portal into your main index page.

chrishicks

I'm hoping this is okay to ask here since it is a SP related question just not an issue related one. I was wondering if anyone had a block code for Recent Topics that is a bit simpler than the built in one. I took a look at the SP forum and the only code I saw had avatars and such which shot my page queries up from around 15 to almost 200 because I have members who want to only use the portal to view new topics instead of viewing the various boards so I have the total shown set to 35-40 most recent topics. I'd love a code that just shows the name of the topic, user who posted it and the date it was posted. I can do without it showing the board the topic is in and the little dots that SP adds in front of each topic if possible so the topics fill the entire block from left to right. I apologize if this is the wrong spot to ask for this.

Ninja ZX-10RR

@br360, thanks.

@chrishicks, you may have some luck posting into our Custom Coding board, but we are all volunteers dedicating their time for free, so don't expect it to be a blazing fast reply. Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

chrishicks

Ninja,

Thanks for the reply. I'll head over there and make a post in a bit. And I'm not in any kind of rush so I'm fine with waiting for however long it takes because I understand real life takes precedence over random internet stuff.

nano1999

how to add HTML facebook block ? I mean how to get the HTML code from the page..

Also how to enable Users Logged IN today ?

TheKiller1000

Hello! That would be a problem when I'm writing a chat in the text does not appear unless you refresh the page . ( SimplePortal , as 5s should upgrade . )

Please help :(

habeycole

Hi,

I added a SP HTML block to my Forum after which I deleted the block. I didn't turn off the block before deleting it, so after deleting the block, the content still shows. Could you please help me out on how I can switch off the block, and hide its contents from showing???

habeycole

I made a support post here for SP for some time now and I guess it's going to take forever to actually find support. Instead of waiting for this, I clicked over to their support site and need to register(as to seek for support), but a question is delaying my registration. Please who knows the answer to this question on SP's registration page?
Question:
"Spell the exact "number" of holes in a Duckpin bowling ball"

Expecting answers, pals.

Grammy

Quote from: habeycole on July 15, 2016, 08:42:21 AM
I made a support post here for SP for some time now and I guess it's going to take forever to actually find support. Instead of waiting for this, I clicked over to their support site and need to register(as to seek for support), but a question is delaying my registration. Please who knows the answer to this question on SP's registration page?
Question:
"Spell the exact "number" of holes in a Duckpin bowling ball"

Expecting answers, pals.

There aren't any holes in a Duckpin bowling ball, I'm pretty sure.   :-\

So I'd try zero or none? 

vbgamer45

That's an odd question to ask... I would guess two...
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

MrMike

Quote from: Grammy on July 15, 2016, 10:27:12 AM
There aren't any holes in a Duckpin bowling ball, I'm pretty sure.   :-\

That's correct. Duckpin balls have no finger holes, so "zero" or "none" sounds right to me.

habeycole

Thanks peeps for your answers. I already registered there and the acceptable answer is zero.

Ninja ZX-10RR

We are reviewing that registration question in team boards, seeing you had problems while registering. Thanks for the feedback.
Your question has been answered on SimplePortal.net by one of my teammates.

Regards,

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Chen Zhen

Yes I am going to change that question to:
"Please spell the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything:"
.. which is quite simple really.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

Advertisement: