News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Forum in a inline frame

Started by oakwell, March 06, 2008, 05:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakwell

I have just put my forum in a inline frame on my website using WYSIWYG WEb Builder, but have encountered a probelm.

When i open the page in mention http://www.myamphibia.co.uk/Forum.html [nofollow] and click on a topic near the bottom it opens the new page near to the bottom and in a blank area if that makes sence??

try clicking on my forum then click on sponsors at the bottom and you will see what i mean.

I hope someone can help me please asap and i would be really grateful.

If you could help further please reply of add me on msn [email protected]

thanks in advance

CmptrWz

I don't know why you want it in an inline frame, but the issue is that the page with the frame is what is scrolling, not the frame itself. Either make it so the frame scrolls instead, or just edit your index.template.php to add your menu stuff to the top of the forum templates.

oakwell

i aint great on this kind of thing mate tbh.

a friend told me to do it this way i wanted the logo and nav bar o the forum but dont know how to do it any ideas?

oakwell

oakwell

CmptrWz

* CmptrWz returns to say one more thing:

edit index.template.php to include your header.

forumnoob

i think he fixed it-saw the site and it looked great!

CmptrWz

Umm, no, looks like it is still in the frame. Don't suppose you could, oh, pay attention before posting in the future?

Or just not post in the future. Either works for me.

forumnoob

Quote from: CmptrWz on March 11, 2008, 03:47:18 PM
Umm, no, looks like it is still in the frame. Don't suppose you could, oh, pay attention before posting in the future?

Or just not post in the future. Either works for me.

lol

Advertisement: