[SMF Converter] Fireboard 1.0.x

Started by SleePy, March 17, 2008, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleePy

You can safely ignore that error.  It was a new feature we added to converters to help in the future for any support related issues that may be caused by converting.  This only affected our 2.0 converters though, so if you are using the 1.1 converter I am more interested in why it gave you that error.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

PKUlm

Hi,

I am trying to convert Fireboard 1.0.4 to SMF 1.1.10 and always get the error:

Converting...
Converting members... Successful.
Converting categories... Successful.
Converting boards... Successful.
Converting topics... Successful.
Converting posts (this may take some time)... Successful.
Converting topic notifications... Successful.
Converting moderators... Successful.
Clearing unused tables... Successful.
Converting smileys... Successful.
Converting attachments...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function getAttachmentFilename() in /www/htdocs/w0080c23/convert.php(1109) : eval()'d code on line 3

Thanks for any help, Peter

Norv

Can you please make sure to use the convert script and .sql file from the Downloads > Converters page?
Linked here for convenience: http://download.simplemachines.org/?converters;software=fireboard
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

PKUlm

Yes, I use this converter.

The Fireboard is inside Joomla with the Community Builder component, I think the attachments and avatars are stored in other directories than without Community Builder.

Regards, Peter

Norv

Please, post your convert.php file, as attachment, here. Perhaps fireboard_to_smf.sql as well.

Edit: the error doesn't seem to have anything to do with a location of the files themselves, but rather it sounds like the conversion script doesn't have a function definition available. On current versions the converter should simply not call that function, but another. A bit strange, the error.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

PKUlm

Norv

Can you please tell, do you have the convert script in the SMF directory?

Norv

Also, please use the attached file. It adds a few messages. Please use it and copy paste here the code it should display before the error.

PKUlm

Hi,

I tried the script in the SMF directory as in the root directory and received the same message.

Peter

Norv

It doesn't seem like the same message, actually.

Please note first, that the conversion has actually finished, but it seems avatars and attachments were not found. (Perhaps you had these errors about "No such file or directory" before?)
Either way, please tell where the attachments, and the avatars, are stored.

PKUlm

Hi,

the avatars are stored: root/images/comprofiler

the attachements: root/images/fbfiles/files

Peter

Norv

Please, try using the attached file.
It's a quick fix, aiming to try finding those avatars/attachments.
In case the result is not the expected, please attach just the same the log.

PKUlm

Hi,

sorry for my mistake. I wrote as directory root/images/comprofiler. With root was meant the root directory which is: /www/htdocs/w0080c23/. I have changed this in the sql-file, the messages see again in the attached file. Thank You very much.

Peter

Norv

Are you running the converter from the SMF directory?

Then again, do those files exist, those about which you get "Warning"? Is the directory accessible for PHP?
For example: /www/htdocs/w0080c23/images/fbfiles/images/abbrechen.gif

PKUlm

Hi,

the attachments are copied, the warnings are not existing files. But no avatar.

Scripts running in the smf directory.

Peter

Norv

Norv

Ah, cross posted. Good to hear the attachments worked. Please, try the above files and the entire log as before will be appreciated, to see what the problem may be about avatars.

PKUlm

Hi,

the avatars are definately stored in /www/htdocs/w0080c23/images/comprofiler. For example: /images/comprofiler/tn243_48f7095676d4f.jpg

In the attached file are only the messages with the avatars.
Peter

Norv

Thanks, I'll have to debug the script for this, but I'm afraid I'll do that no sooner than 12 hours or so.

EDIT: eventually, please if you could log in phpMyAdmin (What is phpMyAdmin?), select the Fireboard database, and run this exact SQL query:

SELECT userid, avatar FROM fireboard_fb_users
WHERE avatar != ''
LIMIT 5;

and copy and paste, or screenshot, the result here. Thank you. :)
(replace "fireboard_" with your Fireboard database prefix)

PKUlm

Hi,

no matter, I am very happy that You will do this, thanks a lot!

Peter

Screenshot attached.

Advertisement: