[SOLVED] Fatal error: Cannot redeclare optimizetables() in

Started by jossanaijr, March 18, 2008, 11:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jossanaijr

Hi,
just upgrade from 1.4 to 2.0 beta3 and all working fine but admin button.  I get this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare optimizetables() in /home/forumdot/public_html/Sources/Admin.php on line 308

when trying to enter in admin pages.  Topics, Post upgraded without problems.

EDIT: Thinking better my forum was in Portuguese language.  Before upgrade I changed it to English.  When finishing upgrade a notice to some languages files was shown and I choose continue.  Then it appears some error message that quickly disappear and I receive a message that upgrade was finished.  When I browse to my site it was in Portuguese again so I think this can be the problem.  But I cannot enter the admin to change it to English...

Oldiesmann

Re-upload the entire Sources directory from an SMF 2.0 package (doesn't matter which one) and make sure the files are being overwritten. The optimizetables() function was moved to ManageMaintenance.php in 2.0.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

jossanaijr

Quote from: Oldiesmann on March 18, 2008, 11:14:50 AM
Re-upload the entire Sources directory from an SMF 2.0 package (doesn't matter which one) and make sure the files are being overwritten. The optimizetables() function was moved to ManageMaintenance.php in 2.0.
Ok, fixed.
Thanks!

Advertisement: