News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

I need some help with these things...

Started by 5Stars, March 19, 2008, 10:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5Stars

I'm not sure where I should post this, but

Where can I find a new set of 'hierarchy' icons for my membergroups? I've tried some searches but I can't find what I'm looking for...

Also, I can't find the option to make my 'forum stats' and 'online users' and all that info, on top of the page instead of at the bottom...

Thanks for the help!

hxxp:www.that70sforum.com/ [nonactive]

5Stars

Oh and if anyone wants to help me one on one, I'm very very new at this so even the instructions for other things in the Tips & Tricks forum were hard for me to understand.. lol.

!Hachi!

1.i don't know good place but if you have images you can upload them to  YOUR CURRENT THEME/images/  and you can change it in membergroup page.
2.you HAVE to edit manually to make those changes let me know where exactly you want it.i will give it a shot.
Happy Ramadan

5Stars

Okay, I will try to see if I can find some individual images to use and then upload them like that... Have no idea where I'll start though!

And I just want it moved above all the threads/boards. Thanks! How do we do this?

!Hachi!

what type of images your looking for?
EDIT:Check this    you can make in photoshop.
Happy Ramadan

5Stars

I like stars, the ones on THIS forum are alright, I might like something a little more 'animated' if that makes sense, and I want to be able to change the colours based on membergroup. I also want a different online/offline indicator..  :-\

And what is that image? I have the trial version of photoshop and it's up soon. I'm NOT PS savvy at all though. I can do affects and clean up a picture real nice, but as far as actually creating anything, I missed that class :P

!Hachi!

check different themes you will get different icons from it.
Happy Ramadan

5Stars

I can't see the icons unless I download and install the theme and I'd rather not do that =\ I like the theme I have, just not those icons.

Advertisement: