News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Can\'t remove Key Stats

Started by tuko, March 20, 2008, 10:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuko

I've tried using the method that you would normally use in 1.1.4, but I'm unable to find or remove Key Stats from the forum.

Am I looking in the wrong place or is this diabled with the beta version?

Todd.

Jade Elizabeth

What do you mean?
I don't see removing statistics as an option in 1.1.4...Unless you mean the permissions View forum statistics which is still available in 2.0.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

tuko

Quote from: Zygomaticus on March 22, 2008, 11:51:15 AM
What do you mean?
I don't see removing statistics as an option in 1.1.4...Unless you mean the permissions View forum statistics which is still available in 2.0.

I must be looking in all the wrong places, I've not found "View forum statistics" yet........I'll keep looking.  But I did manage to remove the forum stats from the index template.  ;)

Thanks.

Todd.

Jade Elizabeth

In Admin > Permissions is where you will find this permission. Remove it for guests, or others. Even if it is removed from the index they can still see it by typing "action=stats" after your url (EG: www.yoururl.com/forum/index.php?action=stats) if you do not deny them the permission.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

tuko

Thank you Alundra for steering me in the right direction.  ;)

Todd.

Jade Elizabeth

Advertisement: