News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Can\'t remove Key Stats

Started by tuko, March 20, 2008, 10:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuko

I've tried using the method that you would normally use in 1.1.4, but I'm unable to find or remove Key Stats from the forum.

Am I looking in the wrong place or is this diabled with the beta version?

Todd.

Jade Elizabeth

What do you mean?
I don't see removing statistics as an option in 1.1.4...Unless you mean the permissions View forum statistics which is still available in 2.0.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

tuko

Quote from: Zygomaticus on March 22, 2008, 11:51:15 AM
What do you mean?
I don't see removing statistics as an option in 1.1.4...Unless you mean the permissions View forum statistics which is still available in 2.0.

I must be looking in all the wrong places, I've not found "View forum statistics" yet........I'll keep looking.  But I did manage to remove the forum stats from the index template.  ;)

Thanks.

Todd.

Jade Elizabeth

In Admin > Permissions is where you will find this permission. Remove it for guests, or others. Even if it is removed from the index they can still see it by typing "action=stats" after your url (EG: www.yoururl.com/forum/index.php?action=stats) if you do not deny them the permission.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

tuko

Thank you Alundra for steering me in the right direction.  ;)

Todd.

Jade Elizabeth

Advertisement: