For Newly Created Forums - Increase Members, Postings and Google Rank

Started by MYBESTHOMESnet, March 25, 2008, 01:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYBESTHOMESnet

Many new forum admins are thinking ways to get new members and posts
while successful forum admins want to increase their members and posts.

I have this idea lets call it "friend forums".
To be part of this idea you need to follow these rules or you will be out of this group.

Rule1: To increase members
When a forum admin "sam" registers on another friend forum of admin called "tim". It is compulsory for Tim to register on sam's forum.

Rule2: To increase posts
Sam will post to Tim's Forum and vice versa. It must be at least 3 words per posting. Please post words that are inline with the topic. Just 1 post per day.

In your own forum, make a thread with a title "3 word Story" and post it in general discussion or off topic board. By this, we will have uniform posting and to avoid confusion on where to post and what words to be posted. Just to increase our forum traffic.

Rule3: Post here your forum links (links of your 3 word story thread) and your name then i will add regularly on the first post. Just make a reply on this thread. Its a must that you will post all the forums in the list even if you are a new member in the group.

Rule4: After you have posted on the listed forums, you are required to reply on this thread and say "I have already posted in these forums" with the listing of forums you have posted. Just copy the list on the first post to make it easier. This is an everyday activity.

Penalty: If you have three (3) consecutive absences, you will be removed from the group. We will be basing on the replies of every participants.

NOTE: Please allow us to have a signature with forum link of your forum.

source: from fulgani's previous thread but modified

List of Members:
1. http://www.mybesthomes.net/forum/index.php/topic,2854.0.html - grace
2. http://masangpilipino.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=2347#2347 - madagascar

madagascar

exciting. i need members, traffic and of course google rank.

I have already posted in this forum
List of Members:
1. http://www.mybesthomes.net/forum/index.php/topic,2854.0.html - grace

Please add me in the list.
http://masangpilipino.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=2347#2347 - madagascar

perplexed

QuoteIn your own forum, make a thread with a title "3 word Story" and post it in general discussion or off topic board. By this, we will have uniform posting and to avoid confusion on where to post and what words to be posted. Just to increase our forum traffic.

wouldnt it be better to actually post something meaningful in any part of the board rather than just one topic?

louislam123

and don't we all want members that really care about what's on your forum? Instead of a link exchange?
AnimuHQ- Gaming | Anime | Entertainment

MYBESTHOMESnet

Quote from: perplexed on March 26, 2008, 07:00:54 AM

wouldnt it be better to actually post something meaningful in any part of the board rather than just one topic?

that much better but based on my experience on post exchange. If we have more forums to be posted everyday. we will be having problem on finding where to post and what exact words we should post on that particular thread. The 3 - 5 hours is not enough. ex. (If our group have already more than 10 members that means we should post 10 times everyday.

MYBESTHOMESnet

Quote from: louislam123 on March 26, 2008, 02:39:40 PM
and don't we all want members that really care about what's on your forum? Instead of a link exchange?

for those who are only interested in post exchange.

Texas_tea

I have given up on ideas from in here especially the one where i sign up to a forum and post and the forums i register to is suppose to do the same. I get people sign up, sometimes, but never post, or post once. It appears that i do all the leg work for them and very little in return.

I have decied to put some pennies together and hire me some paid posters. Thier pretty cheap.

MYBESTHOMESnet

how about if we will start on this kind of set-up right now?

christicehurst

For my new forum that was sey up over a month agao. This idea would be rubbish because it's based on a football club. Alot of the post exchange posts wouldn't work with the BL United way.
www.brisbanelionsunited.com - A forum for everyone!

p000

Thank You very much for your valuable post.
Kindly tell me any poster program.

---------------
KSD
Need natural backlink growth and residual referral traffic?
hxxp:www.widecircles.com [nonactive]   

Advertisement: