[Theme] Puzzle Themes for SMF 1.0.x and 1.1 RCx

Started by Mystica, January 02, 2005, 07:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_complex

hey was there any buttons made for the B&W set... i need an "Arcade" Button...

Thanks...

Mystica

~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

_complex

smartcap

Hey Mystica,

Question for you on the PuzzleBW theme... I've just recently implemented SMF with your theme, but I prefer to use the default 'bbc_bg.gif' & the 'bbc_hoverbg.gif' instead of the one that is part of the theme...how would go about doing that?

Mystica

you'll need to do two things.

open the post.template.php file, find:

width="30" height="30"

and replace with:

width="23" height="22"

this code should be in line 671 and 716.

then upload the two default bbc images to the bbc folder of the theme. that should do it :)

klumy

Harro

Cand you also make an arcade button for the light version?
I'm not that good with graphics ;)
nice theme btw :)

Mystica

p9939068

woah....most...helpful...skinner...everrrrr  ;D

by the way mystica could you tell us what's the font type/size you use so we can come up with our own buttons without troubling you..? :)

Harro

Mystica

Quote from: p9939068 on May 11, 2005, 07:49:19 AM
by the way mystica could you tell us what's the font type/size you use so we can come up with our own buttons without troubling you..? :)

it's "arial black" in 10pt
but making additional buttons is a part of theme support imo, so i really don't mind making them ;)

Bizard

Wow How nice of this theme.  :o I really love it ;D Anyway, I have fot a question to ask. Whicg file do I have to upload to install new theme in admin page?

Mystica

puzzlebw.zip is the black and white version, puzzledark.zip the dark one and puzzlelight.zip the light version of course. they are the last three attached files in the first post. these are the full theme files that need to be installed first, the others are just the language packs.

Bizard

Ok I unziped it and uploaded all of them into theme folder on my server. Next setp, the webboard need to install first. Here is the pic

Which file do I have to upload?? ???

Bizard

EG

I think the easiest way, is to create a new theme.... theme 1

then once its created, go and edit the paths to point to the directory that you have the puzzle theme stored in

Mystica

the easiest way is to just choose the version you want (bw, dark or light) and upload the zip file with the "browse..." function, it'll install the theme automatically then.

Mystica

Quote from: Bizard on May 16, 2005, 07:31:25 AM
Is it able to use with version 1.0.3. ::)

upload the 1.0.1 boardindex.template from this post, then it should work with 1.0.3 without any problems

Bizard

Quote from: Mystica on May 16, 2005, 08:15:08 AM
the easiest way is to just choose the version you want (bw, dark or light) and upload the zip file with the "browse..." function, it'll install the theme automatically then.

WOW :o I never know it's able to upload the zip file suddenly inorder to install themplate!  >:( I will try it ;D Anyway, I cuold install it 8) Thank you :D You are my hero.

FataMorgana

Also this theme cannot be downloaded anymore?  ???
Groet, Greetings, John

Fata Morgana Forum

Advertisement: