Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpo04

Quote from: valpo04 on November 09, 2011, 05:49:03 AM
Quote from: valpo04 on November 07, 2011, 11:37:31 PM
Quote from: valpo04 on November 07, 2011, 03:11:50 PM
I installed this mod today and everything seems to be working, except it seems that no matter how much reputation a user has, they only have one bar.  I've tried changing the settings in the admin area, but nothing seems to change it.

Any ideas?

In an attempt to fix this issue, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod.  The uninstall did not complete correctly and when I reinstalled, it created duplicate modifications to the files and caused Internal Server Errors.

I have been going through manually searching and removing the duplicate entries, but can't find them all.  Is there an easy way to find all the modifications that were made so that I can edit the files?  Right now I still get Server Errors when trying to view profiles. 

Here is the error in the error log:

Quote[07-Nov-2011 21:09:42] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare template_reputation() (previously declared in /forum/Sources/Load.php(1812) : eval()'d code:2345) in /forum/Sources/Load.php(1812) : eval()'d code on line 2537

Any help would be deeply appreciated!

I've fixed all the errors caused by the second install, but I still have the original issue of only one power bar showing, no matter how much reputation a user has.

Upgraded my forum to 2.0.1 but still have the problem of only one power bar showing up no matter what the user's reputation power level is.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

performer189

Hi, is there any change to have advanced reputation system on SMF 2.0 RC3? thanks

performer189

Hi all, i'm new here.
i have only a question
is there any possibility to install reputation points on smf2.0 rc3 ? please let me know, I don't want karma, I want reputations points.
I'm sure I will have good answer.
Thanks all.

kent[ka]

Doesn't work with 2.0.1 and theme "CoalBlack" by Crip. Also, is there any way to add ur own custom icons/bars to display?

AMWebby

Quote from: hobox on February 24, 2010, 02:43:03 AM
Can this mod not be expanded to include Reputatuion based membergroups as well? This would be great. If possible for SMF 1.1.*
It may be possible, though it would likely expand the Mod by 30-40% alone, so as for know, this is not planned. Though, I will keep it in mind for future versions of the Mod. Sorry.
There is a Mod that replaces post-count-based groups with karma-based groups for 2.0, but not any for 1.1.
I use karma-based groups, which I have rewritten for 1.1.15. Does this mod maintain karma? I.e, does reputation feed into karma so I could continue to use the karma-based groups and reputation would actively feed into that?

sdkid

Quote from: kent[ka] on December 20, 2011, 06:04:15 AM
Doesn't work with 2.0.1 and theme "CoalBlack" by Crip. Also, is there any way to add ur own custom icons/bars to display?

I am using it with BlackJack by Crip.  SMF 2.02.  One of the first installed mods (since it is the most complex) on my forum when I changed over to the RC versions of 2.  It is working flawlessly, :)
http://greatplainsvoices.com

fullmoonya

there is an error in the parser of this mod. please update the parser to be able to put the code of this mod in our forum.

EDIT:

sorry for the wrong mistake about the parser. i installed it now. but there is still a problem. after i installed this mod in my forum i get this message

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare reputation_action() (previously declared in /home/a8256150/public_html/index.php:372) in /home/a8256150/public_html/index.php on line 380

does someone know how to fix this thing?

please help.

EDIT2:

no help needed here now. i found now my problem. i have put some code of this mod twice in the index.php file. now it works fine now.
do not mark my topic solve unless it is REALLY SOLVED.
my forum

Visit My Blog:
Google SEO Share

Matthew K.

fullmoonya

what kind of mod is this? i can edit the reputation of a member? i already give permission to a member to edit a reputation but nothing happens. is there a problem with this mod?

EDIT:
nevermind the problem. i found now where.

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on February 14, 2012, 11:06:19 AM
Yep, glad you figured it out :)
yes. too lucky for me i found the root of the problem.
do not mark my topic solve unless it is REALLY SOLVED.
my forum

Visit My Blog:
Google SEO Share

FrizzleFried

Is there a simple way to change the way the karma is listed on in a users PROFILE from OLDEST FIRST to NEWEST FIRST?

Also,  where do I find out at what point total each "level" is achieved?

THANKS!

Josh101

I installed this but the pictures being used  by the mod are breaking but when I list the files in manager they show up fine. Im using smf 2.02 and Advanced Reputation System v1.8.3 please help.

valmount

QuoteInstallations actions for "Advanced Reputation System"
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
Type   Action   Description
1.   Adapt Database   install.php   
   2.   Execute Modification   ./index.php   Test successful
   3.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Display.template.php   Test successful
   4.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/PersonalMessage.template.php   Test successful
   5.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php   Test successful
   6.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Stats.template.php   Test successful
   7.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Xml.template.php   Test successful
   8.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/scripts/script.js   Test successful
   9.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/css/index.css   Test successful
   10.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Display.php   Test successful
11.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Karma.php   File not found
   12.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Load.php   Test successful
   13.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManageMaintenance.php   Test successful
   14.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php   Test successful
   15.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManageServer.php   Test successful
   16.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManageSettings.php   Test successful
   17.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Post.php   Test successful
   18.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Profile.php   Test successful
   19.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Profile-Modify.php   Test successful
   20.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Profile-View.php   Test successful
   21.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php   Test successful
   22.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ScheduledTasks.php   Test successful
   23.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Stats.php   Test successful
   24.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Subs-Members.php   Test successful
   25.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Xml.php   Test successful
   26.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.english.php   Test successful
   27.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php   Test successful
   28.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php   Test successful
   29.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/index.english.php   Test successful
   30.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Install.english.php   Test successful
   31.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageScheduledTasks.english.php   Test successful
   32.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.english.php   Test successful
   33.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.english.php   Test successful
   34.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Profile.english.php   Test successful
   35.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.english.php   Test successful
   36.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.english.php   Test successful
   37.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php   Test successful
38.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
39.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
40.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
41.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/index.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
42.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Install.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
43.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageScheduledTasks.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
44.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
45.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
46.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Profile.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
47.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
48.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
49.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php   Skipping file
50.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.russian.php   Skipping file
51.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.russian.php   Skipping file
52.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Help.russian.php   Skipping file
53.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/index.russian.php   Skipping file
54.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Install.russian.php   Skipping file
55.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageScheduledTasks.russian.php   Skipping file
56.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.russian.php   Skipping file
57.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.russian.php   Skipping file
58.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Profile.russian.php   Skipping file
59.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.russian.php   Skipping file
60.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.russian.php   Skipping file
61.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.russian.php   Skipping file
62.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
63.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
64.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
65.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
66.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Install.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
67.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageScheduledTasks.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
68.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
69.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
70.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Profile.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
71.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
72.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
73.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish-utf8.php   Skipping file
74.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.turkish.php   Skipping file
75.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.turkish.php   Skipping file
76.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Help.turkish.php   Skipping file
77.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/index.turkish.php   Skipping file
78.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Install.turkish.php   Skipping file
79.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageScheduledTasks.turkish.php   Skipping file
80.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.turkish.php   Skipping file
81.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.turkish.php   Skipping file
82.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Profile.turkish.php   Skipping file
83.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.turkish.php   Skipping file
84.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.turkish.php   Skipping file
85.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.turkish.php   Skipping file
86.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
87.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
88.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Help.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
89.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/index.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
90.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Install.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
91.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageScheduledTasks.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
92.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
93.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
94.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Profile.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
95.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
96.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
97.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.german-utf8.php   Skipping file
98.   Extract File   ./Themes/default/Karma.template.php   
99.   Extract File   ./Themes/default/images/karma.gif   
100.   Extract File   ./Themes/default/images/karma_bad_basic.gif   
101.   Extract File   ./Themes/default/images/karma_good_basic.gif   
102.   Extract File   ./Themes/default/images/karma_bad_super.gif   
103.   Extract File   ./Themes/default/images/karma_good_super.gif

11.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Karma.php   File not found << anyone know where the file karma.php?
in the file reputation_2-0-1-8-3.tar.gz karma.php no? anyone can provide the solution?

FLEXjs

Just installed this.  So all exisitng forum members have zero reputation.  Does this mean that no ones reputation will ever increase?

If someone with zero rep power reps someone, their reputation won't increase, right?

ccondrup

Quote from: cyberspeed on June 22, 2011, 06:06:16 PM?action=profile;area=reputation only shows rep ive given, not received
1. Same thing, is it supposed to be like this? Is there a permission/setting to turn allow viewing received rep?

2. When I view others' reputation, I can only see what I've given them, not what they got from others nor what they've given out. As a moderator I would like to be able to see it all, is there a permission/setting for this? (I have checked several users from the best/worst reputation as seen in ?action=stats so I know there should be visible rep-actions)

katb

For me everything is working however after certain threshold(which i set) bar images are not changing

Users gain 1 bar image for every __ points?
Default 1000

i have set above value as 1500 however some of the users already crossed 1500 pts still displaying only 1 bar image.Please advice.Thanks in advance

FrizzleFried

Quote from: katb on June 01, 2012, 08:12:27 AM
For me everything is working however after certain threshold(which i set) bar images are not changing

Default 1000

i have set above value as 1500 however some of the users already crossed 1500 pts still displaying only 1 bar image.Please advice.Thanks in advance

It will change at 3000 (or 2500)... I have mine set at 1000 and nothing happened at 1000... but at 2000 the next "dot" came up... and at 3000 the following,  and so on.

I REALLY wish this mod would be updated... so much can be done with it... rep could be applied to plenty of functions... if only someone would explain the code needed to do such things (rep for upping gallery images... rep for winning games in the arcade... rep for top quiz... rep for chess... rep rep rep...

:)

katb

Quote from: FrizzleFried on June 01, 2012, 10:33:38 AM
Quote from: katb on June 01, 2012, 08:12:27 AM

Default 1000

It will change at 3000 (or 2500)... I have mine set at 1000 and nothing happened at 1000... but at 2000 the next "dot" came up... and at 3000 the following,  and so on.

I REALLY wish this mod would be updated... so much can be done with it... rep could be applied to plenty of functions... if only someone would explain the code needed to do such things (rep for upping gallery images... rep for winning games in the arcade... rep for top quiz... rep for chess... rep rep rep...

:)

Thanks let me try ....

Walkerneo

The images aren't showing up with Dziner Studio's Inferno theme.

I'm on 2.02 emulating 2.0 for the install.

sdkid

Quote from: Walkerneo on June 23, 2012, 07:24:16 PM
The images aren't showing up with Dziner Studio's Inferno theme.

I'm on 2.02 emulating 2.0 for the install.
Figure out where it is trying to pull the images from--- what path?
Get the images from the package and manually copy the images into that directory path.
Done

Advertisement: