News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Ignoring Boards

Started by Garry, March 26, 2008, 05:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garry

In the email that I recieved when the ver 2 was released it stated that there is now the ability for the user to ignore boards that they don't wish to see

I imagine it is right under my nose but I cant find it

where is the area where you can set the boards that you wish to ignore

or  where do you turn this function on and off

karlbenson

Admin > Boards > Enable Ignore Boards.

Note, ignoring boards only ignores them for the purposes of unreadreplies/unread/recent.
it does not hide boards from the board index which are ignored.

Ignore boards via your profile > Ignore Boards (if it is enabled)

Garry

Thank you for the come back
Karl

I was hoping it was a function that allowed the member to ignore which ever boards they wanted

as then

it could be used as a filter for the calender where if you posted some events in one board  and some events in a different board then the member could ignore a board which would filter the calender

It would be the same as when you dont have permission to see a certain board then it wont show up on the calender  except that the member could control their own filters 

oh  well  maybee someone knows of a mod where you can filter the calendar or boards

thanks

karlbenson

I don't know currently of a mod for one.

You could make a request in the mod requests forum. (you might want to mark it clearly for 2.0).
Other than that you could post a [free] or [paid] request in the help wanted forum to see if someone would make it for you.

Advertisement: