News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Ignore users or posts?

Started by anshar, March 27, 2008, 10:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anshar

Thought there was a new feature that allows to ignore users or their posts. Think I saw a button by the posts with X mark to ignore but cannot find it now.

Could you tell me how to enable it?

Oldiesmann

To ignore a user and their posts, go to My Messages -> Change Settings and add them to your ignore list.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Pratt

Is there a way to disable it so that Admins or Moderators cannot be ignored?
Or a way to disable this feature completely?

Rumbaar

The current ignore system (mod) on the 1.1.* system has the 'ignore' button and ability to set so Admin/Mods can't be ignored, but I'm unaware of this option in the 2.* system.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

DeniseCSM

I am embarrassed to say this but I cannot locate an Ignore button. There is no option to "Change settings" in my messages tab. I think my version is 1.1.4 because that is what is displayed at the bottom of the home page.

Rumbaar

If you don't have the mod (for 1.1.x) installed you wont have a button.  But then if you're using a custom theme you need to add the code to the custom themes template files as well.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: