News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Posting your Feedbacks/Testimonials.

Started by Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R), November 30, 2010, 11:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

hmm thats odd that is ... will get someone  looking on taht soon as I wake up :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Lol. Work while sleeping are you Runic? See you around later. And this is not a dream. Lol.

Deaks

yep and darn I was hoping it was a nightmare ... spose I will pester someone now :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Law2son8

Thanks for this great and helpful forum platform..

Colin

Thanks for the kind gesture by rewarding us with spam to our community forum.

(I already removed the spam image links.)
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

yacad

There is no link on the Testimonials page to add ones own text. That page seems to be fubar.

Kindred

umm.... yes there is.

Right at the top of the page:

What people are saying about SMF...Add your own testimonial!
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sangham.net

Dear makers, supporters, managers, developer...

I (we) would like to express our gratitude for your work and also for your philosophies behind all this developments. It's more than a pleasure to work in and with such a environment. May your good deeds last long and its ways run a long time and may you all enjoy the fruits of good word as well.

I am not sure if this is the right palce, but independently from the gratidute I would like to share some handmade smiles, they are free to for use for every one and a community gift.

The letters of the Verification are difficult to read lets see if it matches.

Advertisement: