News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Guests and Boards

Started by navid2008, March 29, 2008, 07:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navid2008

Hey, i have the allow guests to view forum option enabled, but i noticed that guests can click the boards and browse posts. Is there a way to make all the boards visible on the forum page but when the guest clicks on the board it will auto take them to the login section? i tried going on each boards settings and remove the guests box from allowed access but that just makes the board inivisble which is the opposite of i want.

Thanks.  ;)

Fiery

Hello,

Have you tried a search?  I remember seeing a few topics about this... There should be a mod to do it.

Bulakbol

Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Rumbaar

There currently aren't many mods that are compatible with SMF 2.* BETA 3 Public.  So I'm not sure the above mod will function with it.  This is what it's not recommended to use with a live site.  Be mindful of this.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: