News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Orangeline

Started by Crip, March 31, 2008, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Fred Biles

Quote from: MrGrumpy on June 28, 2011, 03:20:47 PM
In index.css

#sfmenu li a {
display: block;
line-height: 45px;
padding: 0 16px;
color: #7B7B7B;
text-shadow: 0 1px 0 whiteSmoke;
font-size: 11px;
}

Adjust the 16px padding to reduce the width of the buttons.

thanks from me too! I appreciate it  :)

kekwtempo

Hello everyone, post this message to ask you guys how can i add a searchbox in the menu bar area, floating in right position on this theme (orangeline), thanks ;D

qc

• Search for <div id="#searcharea> ... </div> in the theme's index.template.php, cut it out, search for <li id="#button_register"> ... </li> and paste it directly behind that.
  • Still in index.template.php, rename <div id="#searcharea> ... </div> to <li id="#searcharea> ... </li>
  • Search for #searcharea { ... } in the theme's index.css file and remove it.
  • Add #sfmenu li#searcharea { float: right; padding: 10px 25px 0 0; } to the theme's index.css file.

Result:
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

kekwtempo

Quote from: qc on May 19, 2016, 07:11:19 PM
  • Search for <div id="#searcharea> ... </div> in the theme's index.template.php, cut it out, search for <li id="#button_register"> ... </li> and paste it directly behind that.
  • Still in index.template.php, rename <div id="#searcharea> ... </div> to <li id="#searcharea> ... </li>
  • Search for #searcharea { ... } in the theme's index.css file and remove it.
  • Add #sfmenu li#searcharea { float: right; padding: 10px 25px 0 0; } to the theme's index.css file.

Result:

Thank you very much ;D

Now how can i edit description text zize from posts?

(see in image)

Advertisement: