News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Advertising - putting your logo on merchandise?

Started by ApplianceJunk, March 31, 2008, 11:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApplianceJunk

Now that we have a new cool logo I was thinking about what I could do with it.

http://www.appliancejunk.com/imgs/appliancejunklogo.gif

Anyone else putting there site logo on things other then there web site?

Was thinking of refrigerator magnets, coffee mugs, t-shirts, etc...

Not so much to sell, but just give away to members that help us on our forum.
Maybe even to give away in some type of contest.

rockinaway

It is a nice idea. Do things that are mainly related to appliances. I don't do anything like that at the moment, but I hope to in the near future. You can always use CafePress.com as a selling point :)
Have I helped you? Then please join AdminFuel - The forum for forum administrators.

If you need help managing your forum, or maybe launching it, then visit us and view the quality articles, downloads and posts.

ArkServer

I put my logo on my software. It's great advertising as my software is being downloaded by quite a few ppl ( a few k's in a week's time) and i recieve donations from people so i cant say i'm doing bad.

My software is webtechnology such as webcrawlers, torrent server/client/ chats , data encrypters/decrypters, J2ee servlet/enterprise beans 3.0 webservices etc

AtlasShrugging

Anyone else putting there site logo on things other then there web site?
All our sites have goodies with our logos/slogans. Some are for sale & some are give-aways online & some are for employees, contractors & clients (ie real-world contacts).

If you don't want any inventory carrying costs, go with a print-on-demand service. You can do it either brick & mortar or online (or both). The most popular online ones are Zazzle, Lulu, CafePress, & Spreadshirt . They each have their pros & cons, & product variations - but any/all of them can all help get your name/logo out there.

You're going to need your logo to be much larger dpi (shoot for 200), & saved as a .png with a transparent background to show that white text against those dark colors. Sorry - off topic.  O:)

Magnets, stickers & keychains would be great for you, IMHO. And maybe a bumpersticker on the boss' car  8) BTW, don't underestimate stickers - they're a big hit in shops, lockers & toolboxes!
Can help edit & translate FROM Spanish, Italian & German TO English. And English <--> French.

Advertisement: