News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Grouped Who's Online List

Started by rsw686, April 02, 2008, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thesikaleon

Quote from: Bugo on June 07, 2010, 09:03:52 AM
Perfect work on 2.0 RC2-RC4.

What i need to make it work in RC4 ?

just download the mod and install?

C4G-TK

@Bugo

Any chance you can take this mod over?  I just installed your previously attached version on my 2.0 forum (since I keep all my mods from one version to the next) and it works perfectly.  It is a shame that more people can't use this just because the original author hasn't signed on in the past 8 months.  Seems like there should be a time limit that if someone doesn't sign in within 6 months their mods become property of SMF or something, so these mods can stay alive for others.  Anyway, this was more or less me getting on my soapbox and it isn't directed to you.  Just wanted you to know it works fine if the situation ever presents itself.   ;)

-img removed-

Fisch.666

Hi!

I hope it's ok when i post this for smf 2.0 modified version of this mod. Please test it and let me know if it works for you.

THE BRA1N

Quote from: Fisch.666 on August 14, 2011, 10:06:11 AM
Hi!

I hope it's ok when i post this for smf 2.0 modified version of this mod. Please test it and let me know if it works for you.

Nice job. Works great for me. 2.0.1

Vagrancy

Fisch.666's modification works on 2.0.11, at least for me.

Browser detection is out-dated, however. Replace the getAgent function with this one to make it better:

function getAgent($user_agent)
{
    if (strpos($user_agent, 'Opera') || strpos($user_agent, 'OPR/')) return 'Opera';
    elseif (strpos($user_agent, 'Edge')) return 'Edge';
    elseif (strpos($user_agent, 'Firefox')) return 'Firefox';
    elseif (strpos($user_agent, 'Vivaldi')) return 'Vivaldi';
    elseif (strpos($user_agent, 'Konqueror')) return 'Konqueror';
    elseif (strpos($user_agent, 'Chrome')) return 'Chrome';
    elseif (strpos($user_agent, 'Safari')) return 'Safari';
    elseif (strpos($user_agent, 'MSIE') || strpos($user_agent, 'Trident/7')) return 'Internet Explorer';

return 'Other';
}

Credit to some commenters on the PHP manual.

FragaCampos

Hi there.
Since sometime ago, this useful mod stopped showing the name of the spiders in the action=who page. Does anyone knows how to get that back?

Advertisement: