News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Thumbnail on Topic Listing

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, April 04, 2008, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rgvill

Quote from: Steve on October 05, 2022, 07:31:02 AMThe first one is there but I can't find anything close to the second one. Hopefully the mod author (@SMFHacks.com Team) or someone with more coding skills than I will respond.

I'm sorry I wasn't right on the first one. This is the error I get.

Code (Find)
<div class="board_icon"></div>

Code (Replace)
<div class="board_icon"></div>', $context['show_thumbnails'] ? '<div class="lastpost"></div>' : '', '

Steve

Either way my comment still holds true on the second:

Quote from: Steve on October 05, 2022, 07:31:02 AMKeep in mind that massive amounts of code were removed in MessageIndex.template.php for simplicity's sake in the BootBuff theme, including the code the second error is looking for.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Rgvill

Is it possible to set a default thumbnail for topic that has no image? I want my message index to look even. This is a great mod btw.

LuciferMorningstar

Hello,
I have installed this mod but I can no longer open any section of the forum.
I receive this error:
You cannot view this attachment.

My version of SMF is 2.1.4

vbgamer45

Uninstall the mod. strange i don't think we add email_address as a column.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

LuciferMorningstar

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 13, 2023, 01:31:17 PMUninstall the mod. strange i don't think we add email_address as a column.

I have a local version of my forum in which the mod works but breaks down the graphics.
Note the difference between the information underlined in blue and the green one, which characterizes the topics with the thumbnail.
Even if I reduce the size of the thumbnails, the problem remains.

But the biggest problem, at the moment, is not even being able to see the various sections in my "public" forum.

I have already unistalled the mod from my public forum.

Advertisement: