More Spiders

Started by SleePy, April 10, 2008, 11:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar Arjunan

Ok ok i understood.

Will start a new topic neither update the google bot & spider topic.

Thanks for your help Karlbenson.

--------- Updated : -------------

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=38003.msg1689961#msg1689961
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

Pratt

SHENGTON

Hope this mod will compatible with SMF 1.1.6 because I'm using 1.1.6.

Hope something will create a  mod for SMF 1.1.6 above. Because I really like this mod.

SleePy

This mod uses the built in features of SMF 2.0 to add more spiders to its spider list. I don't have intentions of backporting this mod when others such as Googlebot and spiders mod does exist which accomplishes this :)
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Rostam

This mod is posted under 1.1.7 mod section while it works for SMF 2.0 Beta3 and above. So it would be great if the moderators could remove this from 1.1.7 section and add it to mod 2.0

SleePy

I don't understand? The mod shows that it is only compatible with 2.0 Beta 3, 2.0 Beta 3.1 and 2.0 Beta 4.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Rostam

For some reason this mod showed up under 1.1.7 section. But now when I look at it, its not there.
I dont understand what happened. Did somebody moved it? Or was I looking at the wrong section (I doubt it). Either way, it is in the right place now. Thanks

SleePy

Nobody has touched it. I did look at its page and see if possibly it got in there, but it wasn't showing that it was for 1.1.7 at all.

wrldxplrr

Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_extend() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Packages/temp/AddMoreSpiders.php on line 21

i have tihs error.What s wrong?
ArsivStore.com | Paylaşımın Yeni Adresi

http://www.arsivstore.com

SleePy

This modification is only for SMF 2.0 or higher. This will not install for SMF 1.1 or 1.0

Galaxy Computers

I am using version 1.1.7 I have tried to install the More Spiders v1.2 I get this error when I click install:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_extend() in /home/content/m/o/r/XXXXXXXXX/html/support/forums/Packages/temp/AddMoreSpiders.php on line 21
Wade Morris
Amarillo, Texas

Morris Technologies Computer Support Forum

SgtMic

Quote from: mtechama on February 01, 2009, 12:30:46 PM
I am using version 1.1.7 I have tried to install the More Spiders v1.2 I get this error when I click install:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_extend() in /home/content/m/o/r/XXXXXXXXX/html/support/forums/Packages/temp/AddMoreSpiders.php on line 21

Right above your post is:

Quote from: SleePy on January 20, 2009, 06:35:26 PM
This modification is only for SMF 2.0 or higher. This will not install for SMF 1.1 or 1.0
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

JamesD01

Is this mod compatable with SMF 2 RC1?
(Doesn't state it does on the mod page yet.)
Best regards,
James

SleePy

JamesD01

Best regards,
James

Vampy

Quote from: karlbenson on April 13, 2008, 04:26:14 PM
Ok here it is attached with manual instructions.

There are a handful in here, not in the more spiders bot yet. I've been waiting to detect them on my forum.

Edit: Updated attachment 20th May 2008 - v1.2

I found Baiduspider in my online guest list and not the spiders list, I have edited subs.php with the list given in spiders.txt, but it's still not recognising all of them as Baiduspider is on the list. The only thing I can see that is possibly different is this one calls itself Baiduspider+

I have attached my subs.php  if you would be so kind as to take a look at it and see if I did it wrong

Many thanks

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

I have been watching and I noticed quite a few spiders that come on that are in your addspiders file that still show as guests and not spiders (I have the grouped guest, members, spiders they stay in the guest section and don't move to spider section) any idea why?
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

Quote from: Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss on May 03, 2009, 04:48:05 PM
I have been watching and I noticed quite a few spiders that come on that are in your addspiders file that still show as guests and not spiders (I have the grouped guest, members, spiders they stay in the guest section and don't move to spider section) any idea why?

Fixed the problem  :D
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

blanix

Quote from: Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss on May 12, 2009, 12:18:09 AM
Quote from: Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss on May 03, 2009, 04:48:05 PM

Fixed the problem  :D

good for you!  :-X
My SMF: 1.1.9

neteater

from which option in admin i can set show to bots option

Advertisement: