News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Legend And Names

Started by slay3rg1, April 12, 2008, 05:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slay3rg1

Hello Everyone i got some problem with my forum

i'm Using SMF 2 Beta 3

i want To Make Admins Name RED How I Can Do That ??

I Want To Be Like This:

But In My Forum I Got Something Like This :

And Also I Want To Add Recent Membergroup Online Legend

Like This:

But In My Forum I Got This:

And ALso I'm Using Black Rain Theme If That Help

NickC

For the Admin colour:

Admin -> Membergroups -> Administrator Modify -> Color in online list

slay3rg1

that's change admin name only in online list in posts ??

Yağız...

Try to install Member Color Link mod.

slay3rg1

can you give me a link for this because i didn't find it in search :(

slay3rg1

i succesfull installed it but i didn't see any drifrence maybe i should change and something else on admin panel ??

Yağız...

QuoteYou can switch on the option in the forum settings.

slay3rg1

Admin==> Forum Settings ??

Yağız...

slay3rg1

i see this

Calendar

Enabling this feature will open up a selection of options to enable your users to view the calendar, add and review events, see users birthdates on a calendar and much, much more.
Enabled Disabled
Advanced Profile Fields
Click to Disable
Advanced Profile Fields

This enables you to hide standard profile fields, add profile fields to registration, and create new profile fields for your forum.
Enabled Disabled
Karma is a feature that shows the popularity of a member. Members, if allowed, can 'applaud' or 'smite' other members, which is how their popularity is calculated.
Enabled Disabled
Moderation, Administration and User Logs
Click to Disable
Moderation, Administration and User Logs

Enable the moderation and administration logs to keep an audit trail of all the key actions taken on your forum. Also allows forum moderators to view a history of key changes a user makes to their profile.
Enabled Disabled
Post Moderation
Click to Disable
Post Moderation

Post moderation enables you to select groups and boards within which posts must be approved before they become public. Upon enabling this feature be sure to visit the permission section to set up the relevant permissions.
Enabled Disabled
Paid Subscriptions
Click to Disable
Paid Subscriptions

Paid subscriptions allow users to pay for subscriptions to change membergroup within the forum and thus change their access rights.
Enabled Disabled
Report Generation
Click to Disable
Report Generation

This administration feature allows the generation of reports (Which can be printed) to present your current forum setup in an easy to view manner - particularly useful for large forums.
Enabled Disabled
Warning System
Click to Disable
Warning System

This functionality allows administrators and moderators to issue warnings to users; it also includes advanced functionality for automatically removing user rights as their warning level increases. Note to take full advantage of this function "Post Moderation" should be enabled.
Enabled Disabled
Search Engine Tracking
Click to Enable
Search Engine Tracking

Enabling this feature will allow administrators to track search engines as they index your forum.

which of them ?

slay3rg1

Advertisement: