News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

AF316

Started by Fedhog, April 17, 2008, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fedhog

Link to the theme

Dark Star Trek'ish' type theme based off the default style

Fussilet

very nice , good work

Apllicmz

nice themes
good work

Dacar

Is a good theme but I have a problem. Recently post are in two part:  in the last of page and the start of page.

How I can put it in only one part????

Fedhog

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say the posts are in two parts?

maxxx223

hello,

nice theme, but how can i install the ARCADE button ???

ty maxxx

Hoochie Coochie Man

Quote from: maxxx223 on July 09, 2008, 04:28:25 PM
hello,

nice theme, but how can i install the ARCADE button ???

ty maxxx

index.template.php
Find:
// How about the [search] button?

Add before:
// Show the [arcade] button.
echo ($current_action == 'arcade' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'arcade' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=arcade">' , $txt['arcade'] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'arcade' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';
İnadına SMF 1.1.X

maxxx223

tyvm

for the fast answer.

maxxx

dwd2000

Very nice theme. Thanks for offering it.
I made a couple slight modifications to it, but need your help or advice.
I changed the left and right border images, as well as the header images, into animated chains.
Is there a way to cover or hide the places where they meet? I've noticed on some themes, they have corner images. I was thinking of using some sort of gearbox type image that the chains look like they are going into or out of.

If you'd like to see what I'm talking about, http://www.nuthinbutwebdesignlinks.com

Thanks.
30 years ago I was young and foolish.
Now I'm just young.

DAMMIT JIM...I'M A TWEAKER...NOT A CODER!!!

Dave's Games

Fedhog

Quote from: dwd2000 on September 20, 2008, 06:35:03 PM
I changed the left and right border images, as well as the header images, into animated chains.
Is there a way to cover or hide the places where they meet? I've noticed on some themes, they have corner images. I was thinking of using some sort of gearbox type image that the chains look like they are going into or out of.

Hmm, you could add extra cells in to put the gearbox images into. It would take a little playing around with the code to get them to sit right but it's possible.

JonVKfear

clewis789

Hi can you give me a list of member group images that work with this theme thanks
My Mods:

Playstation 3 Avatars - http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2150

Xbox 360 Avatars - Will be up very soon.

Nintendo Wii Avatars - Coming Soon

superman0218

I've been searching the forums for a while but can't seem to find out how to change the color and/or style of new posts in my forums. Currently all it does is bold the new topic, and add "New" at the end.

Ideally I would like new topics in a slightly different color, and instead of the "New" text after the topic title, a small picture tag (like the one on these forums).

I can't find the file where I can change this, any help would be appreciated. I am using the AF316 theme with SMF 1.1.4.

Thanks.

stiler

Indeed a very good theme thank you :)

but how i can customize some colors etc of some drop down menus and some other area couse sometimes its hard to read them  :'(

and olso it works very smoothly with mkportal  8)

cepera

AF316 is for version 1.1.8?
Thank you!

KensonPlays

NICE JOB! Will install it as part of the types of themes you can pick, and when I get the star trek forum up, I will use that as default!

KensonPlays

i love star trek! Perfect for star trek section of forum!

how you add "forum"?

PPowerHouseK

Hello!

I am trying to use this theme with SMF 2.0 RC3 and it isn't showing the top buttons, like home, admin, calendar, ect. I was wondering what I had to edit/change to make it show these buttons. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement: