News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

What happened when I tried to change my Websites Banner.

Started by David_DiSanto, April 19, 2008, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David_DiSanto

Okay so on my forum I tried to change the Banner on the top of the page. I changed it, and "saved" it and this happened:

www.TheUsedNews.com

It previously was all perfect, the fading was there, light/blue, and all that and it still says that is on but its not showing, it looks naked and the navigation bar was at the top like it is on this forum and just everything is ******ed now and I have NO IDEA why its like that.
I thought that maybe I put the code in a wrong section, especially because the banner is still the same.

I NEED MAJOR HELP, PLEASE.

And move this to the correct section, I apolotgize for it not being in the correct section, if it isnt. I coulndt find a place where I would ask this.

AND I FOUND THE CODING I WAS USING AS THE BANNER, AND TOOK IT OUT AND STILL NOTHING.

srry caps. 

PS. I posted this in a different section, then found out I was supposed to post it here. I cant delete that topic, or else I would and Im sorry. I wasnt trying to push it.

Thanks for all your help! I really love this forum, you've helped me in the past and I have no doubt you'll help me now.
Quinn Allman
Celine Dion
Bert McCracken
Jepharee Howard
Dan Whitesides
Edward and Bella
Carlisle and Esme
Emmet and Rose
Alice and Jazz

My Lurrrvessss

David_DiSanto

Quinn Allman