Plus Silver

Started by Fussilet, April 30, 2008, 05:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fussilet

Crip

Great work again Fussilet..nice theme. ;)
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Fussilet

Apllicmz

nice themes
good work

Fussilet

Kat-2

I love the theme. I have a couple of problems with it though.

First off, on my test site, and my real site, there are 2 Buttons for Members.
I need to be able to remove 1 of them.

Secondly, I need the code to use to put in the Buttons for the Gallery, and the Arcade, please..

Fussilet

Hello Kat-2

Gallery and Arcade kod

// Show the [Gallery] button.
echo '<li', $current_action == 'Gallery' ? ' class="chosen"' : '', '><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=Gallery"><span>' , Gallery , '</span></a></li>';

// Show the [arcade] button.
echo '<li', $current_action == 'arcade' ? ' class="chosen"' : '', '><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=arcade"><span>' , Arcade , '</span></a></li>';

after add..

// Show the [home] button.
echo '<li', $current_action == 'home' ? ' class="chosen"' : '', '><a href="', $scripturl, '"><span>' , $txt[103] , '</span></a></li>';

Kat-2

Quote from: Fussilet on May 04, 2008, 03:13:06 AM
Hello Kat-2

Gallery and Arcade kod

echo '<li', $current_action == 'Gallery' ? ' class="chosen"' : '', '><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=Gallery"><span>' , Gallery , '</span></a></li>';

echo '<li', $current_action == 'arcade' ? ' class="chosen"' : '', '><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=arcade"><span>' , Arcade , '</span></a></li>';

after add..

echo '<li', $current_action == 'home' ? ' class="chosen"' : '', '><a href="', $scripturl, '"><span>' , $txt[103] , '</span></a></li>';

Quote from: Fussilet on May 04, 2008, 03:13:06 AM
Hello Kat-2

Gallery and Arcade kod

after add..

Hi Fussilet. Thank you. Question. I need to add both of those? If so, exactly where in the file do I put  them.

Fussilet

hi kat-2

open index.template.php

find :

add after

Kat-2

Got it! Now my buttons are in. Thank you. :D

I have one problem. The Arcade button works, and takes me right to the Arcade.
But when I click the Gallery button, it does not take me to the Gallery, so I can't get in there.

Any ideas how to fix that???

(and yes, the Gallery button works in the default theme)

(love your theme..you did a great job!)

Fussilet

What is your  web address?

Kat-2

Quote from: Fussilet on May 04, 2008, 07:03:57 AM
What is your  web address?

Have it all up and running now. I had someone to take a look at the index.template file.
Gallery was written in CAPS, rather than ''gallery''.

May want to correct that in the code in case anyone else has my problem.

Anyway, thank you for your help, and thank you for making such a great theme.

Kat

Fussilet

DocPixel

I love this theme!

I spent hours looking for just the right one, after spending other hours trying to modify a new one. Finally found this one...  :D :D :D

For an art site, this is perfect because of the canvas look of the background. Fussilet, thank you!

Fussilet

hope you like it, and enjoy while using it ;)

_Anthony_

Great job I love it

Fussilet

Advertisement: