News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Need major help please

Started by shooter498, May 05, 2008, 08:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter498

Well i cant login to my forum even. In the ACP i went to server settings and changed the forum URL from hxxp:zorpe.ir8.ca/board [nonactive] to hxxp:zorpe.net/board [nonactive] because i got that .net TLD. Obviosly it didnt work and i cant login to fix it. Please help, i was trying to start a p2h webhost.

jossanaijr

ok, but did you copy all your files to the new domain?  If so you can run repair_settings.php.  Do you have a backup?  Or can you came back to zorpe.ir8.ca to get a backup?

shooter498

i did not copy all my files nor any. and i dont have a recent backup.  the funny thing is that hxxp:zorpe.net [nonactive] redirects to hxxp:zorpe.ir8.ca [nonactive].

And TBH, i dont even know if i did put hxxp:zorpe.net [nonactive] under forum URL.

Do i have anything i can do?

jossanaijr

shooter498

:) Yeah, but nevermind.

Im gunna just edit settings.php

Jade Elizabeth

Do you still need assistance? repair_settings will fix the issue you described.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

ONLiNEZONE

Sorry if I read it wrong.
Please check the following...
• Have you banned yourself, by mistake. I did it :D. If you have go to www.HideMyAss.com
then type in: ForumName.Subdomain/index?action=admin
If you are still having problems PM me :D

Sorry, If I couldn't help.
Regards,
Mark.

50 | 100 | 150 | 200 | 250 | 300...

Jade Elizabeth

Well, even if an admin bans themselves, they can still get in. If they mute themselves, they can still talk, and if they post mod themselves it's like they never did.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

ONLiNEZONE

Quote from: Alundra on May 12, 2008, 10:10:29 PM
Well, even if an admin bans themselves, they can still get in. If they mute themselves, they can still talk, and if they post mod themselves it's like they never did.

Good point, I'm dumb. :D
Regards,
Mark.

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: ONLiNEZONE on May 12, 2008, 10:16:52 PM

NOT AT ALL!
Don't think like that. You got in here and tried to help, that takes courage :D
And you admitted your own error-THAT also takes courage :D

ONLiNEZONE

Quote from: Alundra on May 12, 2008, 10:20:30 PM
Quote from: ONLiNEZONE on May 12, 2008, 10:16:52 PM

NOT AT ALL!
Don't think like that. You got in here and tried to help, that takes courage :D
And you admitted your own error-THAT also takes courage :D

I guess, Lol. :D
Regards,
Mark.

Advertisement: