MasaL

Started by Fussilet, May 06, 2008, 08:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fussilet

Crip

Good looking theme friend -- ;)
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Fussilet

Minare

Fussilet, HaLaL bro , great theme

if you do sth with sub boards, actually, if all theme makers do sth with sub boards, themes will be better.

Navigating sub categories like this would make smf themes better :

Fussilet

I will take into consideration the recommendations my borther,

thank you for comment :)

TosTos

sweet theme brother,

meldweny

hi dear
i try to use it in my arabic forum but it has some problems
can you help me plz
check it
http://badrashein.com/new/forum00 [nofollow]
its a copy for test

meldweny

Notice: i always get the content very far on the left not under the header or above the footer and the page go very wide with blank in the center but when i make refresh to the page it go better but also the left ends of all tables are missing

ekampreet

dude , i want to use it with TP , bt finds that the Block are not visible in TP when i use this theme.

can u upload the TP Compatible of this theme.

Fussilet

sory ekampreet, only tp 1.0.5

meldweny

sorry, seems that you did not see my previous questions !!
i need your help brother

Fussilet

Hi brother,
I really would want to help you, but it is very difficult for me to arrange the theme for arabic language because the board needs to be rotated from right to left. Then, I need to write everything from right to left, need to change every table, and layer. I am very sorry brother, but to do that I need to look into some arabic themes so that I can understand how I can arrange the theme for Arabic brothers. However, that takes a lot of time for me to understand and do that. It is very difficult for me now because I don't have any knowledge about Arabic language theme. However, if I have long time, I try to look at, and learn it. However, I cannot promise you. I am very sorry brother. I hope you understand me

meldweny

thank you very much
i really understand you and i will try to do it myself

biribise

sa. psd dosyası var mı banner için ? bu arada güzel tema ellerinize sağlık.

hi. do you have psd file for banner? and very nice theme.. thanks a lot
www.TURUNCUGEMI.com [nofollow] // www.MESLEKLISELIYIZ.com [nofollow] //
www.KEHRIBARSANDALS.com //

Fussilet

biribise

sorry :$

hi. do you have "psd" file for banner to edit it ? and very nice theme.. thanks a lot
www.TURUNCUGEMI.com [nofollow] // www.MESLEKLISELIYIZ.com [nofollow] //
www.KEHRIBARSANDALS.com //

Fussilet

Quote from: biribise on May 12, 2008, 01:02:22 PM
sorry :$

hi. do you have "psd" file for banner to edit it ? and very nice theme.. thanks a lot

no psd banner bro,
only jpg

http://www.fussilet.com/Themes/masal/images/banner.jpg

ToadallyFrogs

Hello! I am new to SMF and currently am using the Masal template. I love it. Great job. I have the "new.gif" showing as a red "x" on all my new posts within a board. The original zip file does not have a new. gif nor does the template have an english folder to upload the default as a replacement. Please help me with a solution!?

ToadallyFrogs

Hello again! I have resolved the new.gif issue I was having before.

Would you happen to have a moment to let me know if it is possible to make my forum full width or even a wider width at all? I believe I can alter the hxxp:css.style [nonactive] but do not know how to do this correctly. Please help?  Thank you!

Advertisement: