News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

features and options

Started by pyrman, May 08, 2008, 10:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyrman

i've just upgraded to 2.0 and my features and options page is not functional the links onthe page dont seem to do anything. i cant even figure out what they are supposed to do

pyrman

rsw686

You have to click the "power button" to the right of each feature then save the page at the bottom before the links become active.
The Reptile File
Everything reptile for anyone reptile friendly

Aquaria Talk
Community for freshwater and saltwater aquariums enthusiasts

shadow82x

What do you mean the links don't do anything?

You will notice a disable/enable image next to each feature name. Click it so it turns green and click save changes. You should than see link(s) for that area.

edit - rws beat me ;)
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

pyrman

ok i set my theme back to default and was able to see the "power button" highlight turn on and off but i still dont have a descriptionof what each one does all i have are icons

Rumbaar

Your forum seems to be configured to English-utf8?  Try to set the forums default language to English.  You might have to make sure your personal account settings are set to English as well or make sure ManageSettings.english.php or appropriate english-utf8.php language files are present for your specific forum language.

Also make sure the theme you use is fully SMF 2.* compliant.

I did get errors when I tried to access your ssi_examples.php file, not sure if that's an indication of additional issues.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: