SMF 2 beta 3 : no verification image

Started by Leradis, May 10, 2008, 09:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leradis

Hello,

in My messages/New message new user has to pass verification to send MP but verification image does not appear.

Regards.

Tristan Perry

Does this happen in the SMF default theme? Does this still happen if you press "CTRL + F5"?

Leradis

Hello,

I am using default theme.

I have emptied cache. I have tried ctrl F5 under IE6, FF and Opera.

Regards.

Tristan Perry

Could you please post a link to your forums (or PM it to me) so I can take a look at it?

Leradis

Hello,

I have this error in log :

8: Undefined index: visual_verification_description

File: /XXXXX/smf2/Themes/default/GenericControls.template.php (send sub template - eval?)
Line: 284

[PM verification]

and

8: Undefined index: verification

File: /XXX/smf2/Themes/default/GenericControls.template.php (before sub template - eval?)
Line: 162

[register verification]

It is working perfectly on the same server with SMF 1.1.5.

Any idea?

Rumbaar

Can you check if your index.english.php file is correct, as that is where that information is found (at least the first undefined index).  Are you using the french version of language files, which might explain why it's missing.  How and where did you get the current language translation for your site?
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Leradis

Hi

Tanks for your help.

Quote from: Rumbaar on June 10, 2008, 07:13:39 PM
Can you check if your index.english.php file is correct, as that is where that information is found (at least the first undefined index).
I will check that. I have the problem in english and french with SMF2. It works fine with SMF 1.1.5 in french and english. Guys at DreamHost told me there were no pb with GD from their side and their GD version is what is requested by SMF.
Can you tell what text strings have to be there?

Quote from: Rumbaar on June 10, 2008, 07:13:39 PMAre you using the french version of language files, which might explain why it's missing.  How and where did you get the current language translation for your site?
I downloaded the French release from this forum.

Regards.

Rumbaar

Can you open your index.{english/french}.php file for your SMF 2.* forum and check the entry for visual_verification_description at least.  What is exactly suppose to be in a complete file I'm not sure, but a fresh download of the small upgrade should give your a base fresh version to compare.

Are those the only two undefined index errors you get in your error log?
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: