News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Auto Email Inactive Ordinary Users

Started by rsw686, May 12, 2008, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DilSe

hello

i install this mod but after install this mod he show me he send "Last 10 Inactive Users Emailed " on January 22, 2010, 09:22 AM after this date don't send  emailed inactive user how i make setting ? please help me.

derby

Quote from: DilSe on August 28, 2011, 03:48:50 PM
hello

i install this mod but after install this mod he show me he send "Last 10 Inactive Users Emailed " on January 22, 2010, 09:22 AM after this date don't send  emailed inactive user how i make setting ? please help me.
have u checked ur settings very well?
LATEST JOB VACANCIES

www.derbhotjobs.com

DilSe

i think no please can you ex plane me from where i can make setting..>? please

naxter

i have got this error:
Table 'ea000289_lasiguientezona.smf_members' doesn't exist
Archivo: /home/ea000289/public_html/Packages/temp/20-dbmodify.php
Línea: 19
???

Sci-Fi_Fan

Is there any chance of somebody upgrading this mod for 2.0? It's such a useful feature and it would be a shame not to have it for the latest version.
ShadowFleet.org - more than just a Star Trek RPG!

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Sci-Fi_Fan on September 06, 2011, 11:03:34 AM
Is there any chance of somebody upgrading this mod for 2.0? It's such a useful feature and it would be a shame not to have it for the latest version.

Please, read the recent messages in page 19.
The MOD for SMF 2.0

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=238929.msg3130279#msg3130279

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

DilSe

any help

about this problem

and can you explane me from where i can make setting..>? please

satory

Quote from: Diegorixo on August 08, 2011, 11:30:59 AM
Well ... the author doesn´t upgrade this ..

Here is the MOD for SMF 2.0
Enjoy it!

Edit, you can't redistribute this mod without the author's permission.
Hi! Please help me!
Where get this mod for 2.0 smf???

WillyP

satory, maybe this?
Quote from: Diegorixo on September 14, 2011, 07:57:02 PM

The MOD for SMF 2.0

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=238929.msg3130279#msg3130279

Sci-Fi_Fan

Quote from: WillyP on September 24, 2011, 08:05:01 PM
satory, maybe this?
Quote from: Diegorixo on September 14, 2011, 07:57:02 PM

The MOD for SMF 2.0

Sorry, I may missed something but there's nothing attached to that post.
ShadowFleet.org - more than just a Star Trek RPG!

WillyP

QuoteEdit, you can't redistribute this mod without the author's permission.

Oh well. Maybe someone would post instructions to fix it, I think that would be ok.

Diego Andrés

When I have time, I'll help you with the mmodifications that you have yo do for de correct working of the mod

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

H3lioz

Hey,

I installed this mod on my SMF 2.0 forum and got this error, could anyone help me?

Database Error
Table 'strafe_armyscapee.members' doesn't exist
File: /home/strafe/public_html/army-scape.org/Packages/temp/2b3-dbmodify.php
Line: 19

digit

Sorry if this has already been asked - I have had this mod installed for quite some time - has been working great - thanks!

I have Users Awaiting Deletion disabled.  It shows a few thousand.... but there is no way to see a list of these users.

I would like to see this list to manually delete these members - is this possible, and if so, how?

Thanks!
Happily using a heavily modified 1.1.16 version of SMF!

2748011 Posts in 320998 Topics by 50986 Members

SOLD my website - thanks it was a good run - they converted to vbadvanced. (and screwed it up good!)

Tair

any chance to see this mod for 2.0 Gold ? Used it for years...

bpratt

Quote from: Diego Andrés on August 08, 2011, 11:30:59 AM
Well ... the author doesn´t upgrade this ..

Here is the MOD for SMF 2.0
Enjoy it!

Edit, you can't redistribute this mod without the author's permission.

That's a real shame, as I'd lke to get this mod going now that I've upgraded to 2.0.2

Any idea when it is likely to be made available for people to download ?

Ricky.

With little work on the mod, you can install it on SMF 2.0.2 and it works great, I have just tested it. Can't uploaded fixed version here as its against Licenses and also the author has not visited SMF community from last 1 year.. !

Tair

Could you please PM me updated version please?

And to all Mods - could you please fix the problem when author didn't visit community but you can't publish updated version at all.

lazanya

I think you can serve it as a new name with changes on it. Everybody needs it, but no owner. If there is no owner, you can be.

bpratt

Quote from: Ricky. on December 25, 2011, 09:51:58 AM
With little work on the mod, you can install it on SMF 2.0.2 and it works great, I have just tested it. Can't uploaded fixed version here as its against Licenses and also the author has not visited SMF community from last 1 year.. !

I hate to say it, but I think that if someone has effectively disappeared from supporting their project, it then becomes open again for someone to take it over.

After all, isn't that what open source is all about ?

By all means, keep some credits in there for the original author, but keep the project alive.

Advertisement: