News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

different colors of core not working

Started by wwe9112, May 13, 2008, 02:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwe9112

Ight, I went to this topic click-->http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=64128.0

When I set any of them up I get this error. www.funentertainmentforum.co.cc how can I fix that. I downloaded it, and others to see if it where just a bad copy and they all do that for me. I'm using the newest smf beta 3. thanx.

Kindred

first - Ask questions about a specific theme in the thread dedicated to that theme.
second - that theme is only for v1.1.x. It won't work on v2.x

third...   you did something.... You either overwrote your default theme with this one. (hint: don't do that) or you don't allow users to change themes, since you should be able to use theme=1 to get back to the default theme
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

wwe9112

Well that thread was closed, but thanx.

wwe9112

Can I ask how do I get back to set up back to the default core, as I still have it on there.

Kindred

I'm not sure...   I know you'll have to change something in the database through myphpadmin. probably in the smf_settings table.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

wwe9112

Rumbaar

I can't seem to get the forum, or error, to load up at all.

If you overwrote the contents of the default CORE theme with erroneous data, then I suggest you get a fresh version from the download package and copy over all the files.  This should refresh the whole theme and hopefully give you access to your forum again.

Then try:
http://www.funentertainmentforum.co.cc/index.php?theme=1
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: