News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[WIP mod] Bittorrent Tracker for SMF 2.0RC3

Started by niko, May 15, 2008, 04:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hollywood9111

Arantor

Um, nothing... there is not a combination that actually works properly right now. If you do try using this, no-one is going to fix any bugs.

It needs someone (NOT ME, I really do not have time or interest) to go through and write a new one from scratch.

hollywood9111

gaurav09

Any chances for new and better updated version from ahrasis, dougiefresh, live627, SMFHacks.com Team, NanoSector or Joker™

galandas

it gives me error in the index page..... :'(

QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare hex2bin() in /Sources/Subs-Tracker.php on line 557

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: galandas on February 04, 2018, 12:59:47 PM
it gives me error in the index page..... :'(

QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare hex2bin() in /Sources/Subs-Tracker.php on line 557

It is not working for current versions of SMF as far as I know, and not meant to either.
It does state in the OP that this if "for use with SMF 2.0 RC4 only".
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

dodos26

Refresh.
Someone will fix by 2.0.17, small donation possible.

vbgamer45

Don't really know much about torrents.
But a fix to install would be removing

// binary
function hex2bin($hex)
{
$result = '';
for ($i = 0; $i < strlen($hex); $i += 2)
$result .= chr(hexdec(substr($hex,$i,2)));
return $result;
}

From Sources/Subs-Tracker.php  since PHP 5.4+ has it built in.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

dodos26

That work but some torrent files when try public post "The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: external_tracker". Who can update script Scrape and BEncode.
https://github.com/medariox/scrapeer/blob/master/scraper.php
https://github.com/bhutanio/torrent-bencode/blob/master/src/Bhutanio/BEncode/BEncode.php
New and better versions with which you can read seeds from multiple trackers.
Personally, I'd like the version
[magnet]Paste Magnet Link[/magnet]
The command checks if there is a tracker list and if the hash is correct, next display data available example seeds lech etc. I was able to do it with the scrapper script itself, but me
the skills aren't good enough and I can't know how use  BEncode. Because I would like to create a seed list / list length to get an average result.

Okay let's say I made a script that prints this data to text how to paste it in the script CUSTOM BBCODES Example and have the function ScrapeMagnet (HERE MAGNET);

crowni

Can someone make this torrent tracker mod for the latest version 2.1.4 ?

Advertisement: