[WIP mod] Bittorrent Tracker for SMF 2.0RC3

Started by niko, May 15, 2008, 04:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busterone

Do you have the passkey enabled in the tracker admin? I got the same error without a passkey, upon activating the passkey, it started working. when using passkey, once you upload a torrent, you need to re-download it to your torrent client so that your active copy contains the passkey as well.

niko

Latest version: http://download.smfarcade.info/svnbuild/SMF_Torrent_0.1_rev127.zip?key=st

Totally not-tested.

Revision: 127
Author: niko
Date: 0:41:57, 23. kesäkuuta 2010
----
Modified : /trunk/Sources/Scrape.php

Revision: 126
Author: niko
Date: 0:40:50, 23. kesäkuuta 2010
Added passkey/ip detection to loadUserInfo for tracker. Removed usage of parseClientInfo, as $user_info is now available.
----
Modified : /trunk/Sources/Announce.php
Modified : /trunk/Sources/Scrape.php
Modified : /trunk/Sources/Subs-Tracker.php
Modified : /trunk/Sources/Tracker.php
Modified : /trunk/announce.php
Modified : /trunk/install.xml
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

busterone

Just a heads up- I know you said it was untested  :)

neither version 125 or 127 will allow a download of a torrent once upload.  I get a "you are not connected to the internet" error page when I click on a download link.  After clicking back, I can still browse the test forum, just not download, so I know my connection is good. Upon removing 127 and reinstalling version 123, downloads work again.

correction- It is a test forum that has had many test mods installed and then uninstalled, possibly causing the issue. I tried version 127 on a clean install RC3 and it works as it should.  :)

Aasgard

I have installed the last version, but im still getting the same error in the uTorrent client "Failure: You are not authorized to use this tracker". I did exacly what u said and now I got the passkey but the download isn't starting.

niko

http://download.smfarcade.info/svnbuild/SMF_Torrent_0.1_rev128.zip?key=st

Get member by passkey/ip are now cached
Fixed get member by ip

Should be helpful with multiple torrents per user active.
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)

xufang

After istall this mod  the arcade canot  access  :-[

busterone

Quote from: xufang on June 25, 2010, 09:26:01 PM
After istall this mod  the arcade canot  access  :-[
Confirmed on fresh install 2.0 RC3. Only 2 mods installed, tracker and Smf Arcade. Arcade installs, upon attempting access, this is the error in browser page.

There are no errors in the error log, and template eval is disabled.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare duration_format() (previously declared in /homepages/xx/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/xxxxxx/Sources/Subs-Tracker.php:176) in /homepages/xx/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/xxxxxx/Sources/Subs-Arcade.php on line 2491

Crucial directory info is x'd out of course  :)

niko

KensonPlays

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

xufang

Thanks!    :)  Your reply is so quickly  ^_^
By the way, I have another  question?.
The file name in the post  to be show incorrect . i use chinese name 

durnib

Hi.  Thanks for working on this.

I can post torrents fine, and the post looks ok.  But when I click on the download link I get an error message in utorrent saying "Unable to load....:invalid torrent file!"

Anyone have any ideas?  If not, I would like to use this great mod without the ability to download, until it gets a fix.

Thanks.

Aasgard

Well guys I still can't make this work. Could someone post a step by step tutorial? I have installed the latest version (rev129) posted by niko, also a fresh install of smf 2.0 RC3 and I am still getting that annoying message Failure: You are not authorized to use this tracker. Im getting a Test Failure msg on Load.php when I'm installing that mod.

Please help.

Thanks!

durnib

I've actually got it working by just going back and installing rev124.  That seems to work for me fine.

Now, I just need a little help... :)

I can see how to disallow downloading of the torrent for members, which I want to do.  But what I would also like to do is find a way to add to the description and/or category of the torrent file details.  Or, in the alternative, remove them along with the other empty fields.

When a member looks at the details, all I need is for them to see the files included in the torrent, along with the name of the torrent, when it was uploaded and who uploaded it.

Just those 3 things.

Anyone know how to accomplish this?

durnib

Quote from: Aasgard on June 29, 2010, 04:50:38 AM
Well guys I still can't make this work. Could someone post a step by step tutorial? I have installed the latest version (rev129) posted by niko, also a fresh install of smf 2.0 RC3 and I am still getting that annoying message Failure: You are not authorized to use this tracker. Im getting a Test Failure msg on Load.php when I'm installing that mod.

Please help.

Thanks!

btw, Aasgard, when I was working with rev129 I too got that Load.php error on install.  I just did a manual install and it worked out.  Sort of.  :)  You may want to give that a try.  All you need to do is add some code to the Load.php file.

Hope that helps.

Aasgard

Thanks durnib, I have installed rev124. There is a problem with Ajax Chat for 2.0RC3, after installing the tracker mod the ajax chat isn't working for administrators, it says something about ratioColor in Load.php.

Thanks

LocoZombie

Any news on this? Really awesome mod..
I get an error after uploading a file, when I go to download it, it says 'cannot read from source...please contact server administrator'. Then the download window pops up at the same time, but if I click "save" or "open with" nothing happens. :D
If I can just get passed that I would feel confident enough to put it on a live site.

Thanks again for your hard work Niko.

Edit:

It appears to have sussed itself out.  :D

KensonPlays

I would love to implement this on my site! error during install though...

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

LocoZombie

I'm using rc3 and they all gave me errors on install except the first one in the original post... rev 124.

casvdry

When I attempt to download the attachment torrent it tells me the source file cannot be read. Other file types are working fine. I added torrent to the attachment list as well, not sure what's going on?

busterone

I got the same thing myself on the last version. I uninstalled it and haven't attempted any more with it for quite a while now. It was mainly a novelty mod for me. I just wanted to see what could be done with it.

Advertisement: