Some php codes has to be change, but how?

Started by vlindertje, May 17, 2008, 04:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlindertje

I've some codes that has to be change. And i try something, but then i get errors. So if someone can help me with one code. I think i can do the rest by myself.

It's about check code, that somebody can choose between different options. But i don't want that people can choose. It has to be standard on..

<tr>
<td align="right" width="45%">'. $txt['fb_showcategories'] .'</td>
<td width="55%">
<input class="check" name="showcategories" type="checkbox" value="1"', $context['FelBlog']['Manager']['showcategories'] == 1 ? ' checked="checked"': '', !isOwner() ? 'disabled="disabled"' : '', ' />
'. $txt['fb_checkbox_help'] .'
</td>
</tr>

In this code, people can choose if categorie is "on" or "off". And it has to be always "on".
I understand that i've also change in the "english" and "dutch" file. That part is no problem for me.

Hopely someone can explain me how to fix this :D

vlindertje

I'm sorry. I write it at the wrong place i see now. It has to be in the scripting help, not in the subboard.
And i cannot move the topic.....  :-[

Hope that's not a problem to get help :-[

(edit: stupid text fault)

vlindertje

Okay, i try something by myself. But this is what i try:

<td align="right" valign="top" width="45%" style="padding-top:10px;">'. $txt['fb_showcategories'] .'</td>
<td width="55%" style="padding-top:10px;">
<input class="check" name="showcategories" type="radio" value="0" checked="checked" />'. $txt['fb_categories_on'] .'<br />
</td>

Advertisement: