Advertisement:

Author Topic: Problems with language after upgrade  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Tanks

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 583
  • Gender: Male
  • Danish Dude
Problems with language after upgrade
« on: May 17, 2008, 11:35:17 AM »
After i upgraded from 1.3 to 2.0 i have problems with the danish language.

This is no big deal because i only want to have English installed !

How do i reset all members to english language before i remove the language files ???
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 03:52:55 AM by Tanks »

Offline NickC

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 295
  • Gender: Male
  • I don't know why, but there it is.
    • tapfs.com
Re: Problems with language after upgrade
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 07:24:25 PM »
Run this SQL in the database:

Code: [Select]
UPDATE smf_members SET lngfile = ''

That will set all members to the forum default.

Offline Tanks

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 583
  • Gender: Male
  • Danish Dude
Re: Problems with language after upgrade
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 03:52:45 AM »
Thanks, but i found a solution before - i took all english language files and changed the filenames to danish so now all are set to english.. i know this is a bit alternative way to do it and i guess you way would be a better way.. cheers

marked as solved !