News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

nCode Image Resizer

Started by vbgamer45, May 18, 2008, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biology Forums

Quote from: Arantor on June 11, 2012, 11:02:38 PM
The first line of the description explains the difference; it makes it easier to open it in place or in a new tab.

So, the function is the same, other than the fact that it allows you to open and see the whole image. I don't have this problem, since I use highslide. Regardless, a great alternative.

Kochan

Hi could you tell me if this mod works with Polish Lang?

dandanch

It looks to have install ok, but I can't seem to find the setting? I'm running 2.0.2.

mtxpert

I tried installing this on SMF 2.0.2 but no luck, even tried using the emulator set to SMF 2.0 RC2 - still no luck as the installer rattled off a ton of errors.
I could really use this on my forum, could someone to do this is how to install the mod for dummies for me?
Thanks!

dexy.paluba.info

Will this mod work on 1.1.16?

FragaCampos

Jack_40k

Please upgrade to 2.0.3 :D!!!!!!

HunterP

Cereus

I've fixed it to portuguese (all). Some codes were broken.

To SMF 2.0.2, I don't know if it works on higher versions.

Mod edit: Attachment removed waiting for a response from the author.

kat

Note:

I've notified the author of the mod about this, in case it infringes his licence. :)

Tavsih

Sorry for bump
I installed it on 2.0.4 But doesnt resize any image.Where i can set settings etc?

Antros22

Quote from: terrible on March 29, 2013, 02:47:40 AM
Sorry for bump
I installed it on 2.0.4 But doesnt resize any image.Where i can set settings etc?

1) At > Features and Options > Basic Features > Leave 0 for Max width and Max height
2) At >" " > Layout and Options> Edit Resize Mode and width and lenght.

i install in my smf 2.0.4

works like a charm :D

brynn

Hi Friends,
I've just installed nCode Image Resizer 1.4 on SMF 2.04 (with Tiny Portal), apparently successfully.  But it doesn't seem to be working.  I can't find any controls for it (on the mod site it says the H and W can be set).  And when I inserted a large image into a message, it wasn't resized.

Since it says on the mod site "simple edit for custom themes" I tried switching to the default theme (Curve), but it doesn't get resized in that theme either.

Any idea what I can do?  I'm not sure what kind of info to post, that would help you.  But I'll be glad to, if you can tell me what to post.

Thank you very much  :)

Edit
Ok, never mind.  It turns out that SMF already can resize images.  So I don't need it after all.  Sorry to bother you  :)

Melfina

I've translated the language codes to spanish as I needed it, I haven't checked all mod post pages though, I don't know if it had been posted already. Feel free to add it to the mod package.

Modifications.spanish_es-utf8.php

// --- Begin added code - nCode Image Resizer ---
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_small'] = 'Haz click en esta barra para ver la imagen a tamaño completo.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_filesize'] = 'Esta imagen ha sido redimensionada. Haz click en esta barra para ver la imagen a tamaño completo. La imagen original tiene un tamaño de %1$sx%2$s y pesa %3$sKB.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_no_filesize'] = 'Esta imagen ha sido redimensionada. Haz click en esta barra para ver la imagen a tamaño completo. La imagen original tiene un tamaño de %1$sx%2$s.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_fullsize'] = 'Haz click en esta barra para ver la imagen pequeña.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_mode'] = 'Modo de redimensionamiento';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_original'] = 'Mantener el tamaño original';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_enlarge_same'] = 'Aumentar en el mismo documento';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_open_same'] = 'Abrir en la misma ventana';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_open_new'] = 'Abrir en una ventana nueva';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_width'] = 'Ancho máximo';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_height'] = 'Alto m&aacute;ximo<br /><span class="smalltext">Déjalo en blanco para no establecer un l&iacute;mite de alto.</span>';
$txt['ncodecopy'] = 'nCode Image Resizer Mod &copy; <a href="http://www.bryandeakin.com">Bryan Runic Deakin</a>';
// --- End added code ---

Modifications.spanish_es.php

// --- Begin added code - nCode Image Resizer ---
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_small'] = 'Haz click en esta barra para ver la imagen a tama&ntilde;o completo.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_filesize'] = 'Esta imagen ha sido redimensionada. Haz click en esta barra para ver la imagen a tama&ntilde;o completo. La imagen original tiene un tama&ntilde;o de %1$sx%2$s y pesa %3$sKB.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_no_filesize'] = 'Esta imagen ha sido redimensionada. Haz click en esta barra para ver la imagen a tama&ntilde;o completo. La imagen original tiene un tama&ntilde;o de %1$sx%2$s.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_fullsize'] = 'Haz click en esta barra para ver la imagen peque&ntilde;a.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_mode'] = 'Modo de redimensionamiento';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_original'] = 'Mantener el tama&ntilde;o original';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_enlarge_same'] = 'Aumentar en el mismo documento';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_open_same'] = 'Abrir en la misma ventana';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_open_new'] = 'Abrir en una ventana nueva';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_width'] = 'Ancho m&aacute;ximo';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_height'] = 'Alto m&aacute;ximo<br /><span class="smalltext">D&eacute;jalo en blanco para no establecer un l&iacute;mite de alto.</span>';
$txt['ncodecopy'] = 'nCode Image Resizer Mod &copy; <a href="http://www.bryandeakin.com">Bryan Runic Deakin</a>';
// --- End added code ---
hxxp:foro.rune-nifelheim.com/ [nonactive] ~ hxxp:celestial-star.net/ [nonactive]

kamili34

1) At > Features and Options > Basic Features > Leave 0 for Max width and Max height
2) At >" " > Layout and Options> Edit Resize Mode and width and lenght.

First point done, but cant find second options, I use aqua style and when I installed I set to modify files in this style. Where to find that 2nd options to set?

JoeBrodsky

I am having a problem where the images aren't being resized correctly, any help? I have to scroll to the right to see the full image.

See picture below

Steve

Why does changing the line for the font color have no affect?

table.ncode_imageresizer_warning {
      color: #82705B; /* the font color */
      border: 1px solid #A88900; /* the border around the whole thing */
      cursor: pointer;
   }
DO NOT pm me for support!

H0MiCiDE

How do you changed the "This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized XXXXX." text?
I want it to say "Click to Enlarge" or get rid of the function entirely.

luuuciano

Quote from: xH0MiCiDEx on May 12, 2017, 11:13:19 PM
How do you changed the "This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized XXXXX." text?

Go here http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1197 then click on PARSE, then search  a few words (the one you want to change), it will inform you that is located on language files... por example ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php , you will have to change all the language files of languages your forum is using
Download that file, edit it, upload it... allways do a backup first
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

H0MiCiDE

Quote from: luuuciano on May 13, 2017, 04:59:09 PM
Quote from: xH0MiCiDEx on May 12, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

Go here http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1197 then click on PARSE, then search  a few words (the one you want to change), it will inform you that is located on language files... por example ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php , you will have to change all the language files of languages your forum is using
Download that file, edit it, upload it... allways do a backup first

thanks will try this and post an update of my results

Advertisement: