News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

nCode Image Resizer

Started by vbgamer45, May 18, 2008, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X3mE

It's designed to work only for linked images.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is - never try.

My mods:
OS & Browser Detection (1.5 is out!) | Skype Profile Field | GTalk Profile Field | AllCaps Blocker | SMF Syntax Highlighter (Beta) + 2 in development!

Personal websites:
Mobilize.rs (and forum) | Lolmao.info

timned88

no worries...  i found a way via hard code and back-end to make it work for attachments.  not as elegant but it works.
could there be a future version that works for attachments as well?

Özgür

So Long

aED

IS there already an updated version of this MOD for RC1?

aED

Nibogo

Changelogs:

Version 1.2 - March 09, 2009
- Added Support for SMF 2.0 RC1 & 1.1.8
- Now all the themes load the same .js file
- NIBOGO take over the nCode Image Resizer Mod

Version 1.0 - May 16, 2008
- Modification Release

aristides_03

Thanks for the modification and the Spanish translation

Hay mucho que compartir

problemwt2.0

hi :) this mod is also resizing images in signatures :( any way to disable this ?

thanx :)

Nibogo

Quote from: problemwt2.0 on March 10, 2009, 09:31:53 AM
hi :) this mod is also resizing images in signatures :( any way to disable this ?

I don't think of this is necessary , because if you don't want big images in post you don't want big images on signatures ;)

edi67

Bravo nibogo another good mod to check ;) i use this by time and work ok
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

DegJ

Hey! Great mod!
but right now if you click a large image it totally flows over to the right, as seen in my attachments images, the first one is good, but the 2nd one shows what I mean.
is there any way you can make it centralise itself, instead of just overflowing to the right? much alike with a lightbox, like just centralise itself.
(( its a bit different in the default theme, but its about the same, you need to scroll at the bottom))
I did a minor sketch in paint on how I mean, making it expand both to the left and the right, instead of just to the right.
or, have the option, to maybe set the absolute maximum size of images, like, max 700px when minimized, and up to 1600px when you click the maximize, even tho the picture might be 1900px, to prevent overflow. even tho i'd rather just have it go centralised instead ;)

Nibogo

Quote from: DegJ on March 12, 2009, 12:04:44 AM
Hey! Great mod!
but right now if you click a large image it totally flows over to the right, as seen in my attachments images, the first one is good, but the 2nd one shows what I mean.
is there any way you can make it centralise itself, instead of just overflowing to the right? much alike with a lightbox, like just centralise itself.
(( its a bit different in the default theme, but its about the same, you need to scroll at the bottom))
I did a minor sketch in paint on how I mean, making it expand both to the left and the right, instead of just to the right.
or, have the option, to maybe set the absolute maximum size of images, like, max 700px when minimized, and up to 1600px when you click the maximize, even tho the picture might be 1900px, to prevent overflow. even tho i'd rather just have it go centralised instead ;)

Anyway if you put the image in the center you will have the same problem because the image will enlarge the left part of the wndow , the best option is open the image in a new window if you have images with a size bigger than 1600 px

-!¦[·ÃNÐ¥·]¦!-

I have a problem, I installed everything perfectly, I reviewed the files manually, translated it into Spanish, copied ncode_imageresizer.js  to / Themes / default and configured it in Themes and Design, but not working, what happens?

Thanks!  ;)
URL del foro: http://www.pupdd.com.ar/foro/
Theme usado: Mercury by  Bloc
Versión: SMF 1.1.11

hhy89

ncode_imageresizer.js copy your own theme
Seo4Smf 2.0 - Full Top10 Stats(full top10) - Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards(2li 3lü alt bölümler)
http://www.smfmod.com
http://destek.smfmod.com

Nibogo

Quote from: -!¦[·ÃNÐ¥·]¦!- on April 01, 2009, 01:59:08 PM
I have a problem, I installed everything perfectly, I reviewed the files manually, translated it into Spanish, copied ncode_imageresizer.js  to / Themes / default and configured it in Themes and Design, but not working, what happens?

Thanks!  ;)

Do you have to enable this mod in the admin panel and set the maximun width and height

problemwt2.0

hi bro :)

i juss wan to ask u 1 question :)

this mod is resizing every image

nd if only want this mod to resize image which are bigger than 700x800 nt resize any image which is smaller than that res :) please tell me how to do so if possible :)

edit : i'm using 2.0 RC1

Advertisement: