nCode Image Resizer

Started by vbgamer45, May 18, 2008, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno36

Hello!

When I replace the 2 lines:

$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_filesize'] = 'This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1$sx%2$s and weighs %3$sKB.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_no_filesize'] = 'This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1$sx%2$s.';

with:

$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_filesize'] = 'Cette image a été redimensionnée. Cliquez sur cette barre pour afficher l\'image complète. L\'image originale est de taille %1$sx%2$s et pèse %3$sKB.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_no_filesize'] = 'Cette image a été redimensionnée. Cliquez sur cette barre pour afficher l\'image complète. L\'image originale est de taille %1$sx%2$s.';

The images are not resized
Bruno36 the French
SMF 2.0.9

Bruno36

This does not work :(

Quote$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_filesize'] = 'Cette image a ete redimensionnee. Cliquez sur cette barre pour afficher l\'image complete. L\'image originale est de taille %1$sx%2$s et pese %3$sKB.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_no_filesize'] = 'Cette image a ete redimensionnee. Cliquez sur cette barre pour afficher l\'image complete. L\'image originale est de taille %1$sx%2$s.';

Login: invite
Passe: 123456
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/documentations/(tutoriel)-le-secret-de-la-transmission-kymco/
Bruno36 the French
SMF 2.0.9

Bruno36

If I remove the "\ 'i" not a bug, why?
The mod is not compatible UTF8?
Bruno36 the French
SMF 2.0.9

malcomxar

Hi, great mod, really useful, but just one single detail,  is it possible to make it not resize the images from signatures?

Regards!

gbsothere

This is a fantastic mod and is saving me from having to follow along behind posters who seem to ignore the image constraints on our forum and constantly fill the threads with ugly scrollbars created by images that are too large.  :)

I do have, though, an odd request and, considering the nature of it, if you want to tell me to go fly a kite, NIBOGO, I quite understand. You see, I'm also using another mod on my site found HERE called Bakers Dozen Pages.  (The support thread suggests that the author is no longer supporting it.)  This mod gives you a "blank page" that you can design the way you wish and doesn't have the same size limits that the forum's posting pages have.  You may use the entire page for one image, if you wish.  We were, in fact.  We had a full-sized map that was visible with you clicked the button that mod created on the front page.  The map has been resized, now.

Is there any sort of "exception" that could be added to Image Resizer's code that would stop it from resizing images added to Bakers Dozen Pages?

If not, then no worries; it's such a much-needed mod that I can live with this issue.

Thanks!
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

miregrobar

i dont see top bar with text even on my default theme. :(

Nibogo

Quote from: miregrobar on July 09, 2009, 05:48:18 AM
i dont see top bar with text even on my default theme. :(

You must set the settings in the admin panel, add the strings to your language and verify if your site is loading the ncode_imagersizer.js file

betty02

Ok ive uploaded the .zip now what do i do? Ive read the ReadMe but it tells me nothing?

olow1983

grate mod ...... thank you  :)

Costa

Translation to brazilian

Modifications.portuguese_brazilian.php

// --- Begin added code - Advanced Visual Verification --- translated by Costa at simplemachines.org
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_small'] = 'Clique nesta barra para visualizar a imagem no tamanho original.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_filesize'] = 'Esta imagem foi redimensionada. Clique nesta barra para visualizar a imagem no tamanho original. A imagem original tem %1$sx%2$s e %3$sKB.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_no_filesize'] = 'Esta imagem foi redimensionada. Clique nesta barra para visualizar a imagem no tamanho original. A imagem original tem %1$sx%2$s.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_fullsize'] = 'Clique nesta barra para visualizar a imagem pequena.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_mode'] = 'Modo de redimensionamento';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_original'] = 'Mantenha o tamanho original';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_enlarge_same'] = 'Aumente no mesmo documento';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_open_same'] = 'Abrir na mesma janela';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_open_new'] = 'Abrir em uma nova janela';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_width'] = 'Largura Máxima';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_height'] = 'Altura máxima<br /><span class="smalltext">Deixe em branco para não haver altura máxima.</span>';
// --- End added code ---

Modifications.portuguese_brazilian-utf-8.php

// --- Begin added code - Advanced Visual Verification --- translated by Costa at simplemachines.org
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_small'] = 'Clique nesta barra para visualizar a imagem no tamanho original.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_filesize'] = 'Esta imagem foi redimensionada. Clique nesta barra para visualizar a imagem no tamanho original. A imagem original tem %1$sx%2$s e %3$sKB.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_no_filesize'] = 'Esta imagem foi redimensionada. Clique nesta barra para visualizar a imagem no tamanho original. A imagem original tem %1$sx%2$s.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_warning_fullsize'] = 'Clique nesta barra para visualizar a imagem pequena.';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_width'] = 'Largura m&aacute;xima';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_height'] = 'Altura m&aacute;xima<br /><span class="smalltext">Deixe em branco para n&atilde;o haver altura m&aacute;xima.</span>';

To Portuguese
Modification.portuguese_pt.php

[/]
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_width'] = 'Largura Máxima';
$txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_height'] = 'Altura máxima<br /><span class="smalltext">Deixe em branco para não haver altura máxima.</span>';
[]
Modifications.portuguese_pt-utf8.php

[/]
  $txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_width'] = 'Largura m&aacute;xima';
  $txt['ncode_imageresizer_max_height'] = 'Altura m&aacute;xima<br /><span class="smalltext">Deixe em branco para n&atilde;o haver altura m&aacute;xima.</span>';
[]

Farewell[/]
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

Costa

Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

LHW

xye

I can see the drop down menu and all the size boxes. And i left the boxes in "Basic Options" 0 and the ones in "Layout and options" 200 and i selected an option from the dropdown menu.

However, I tried posting an image, but it doe not get resized. How can i fix it? Thanks a bunch

-Xye

Rohan_

hi . i have 1.1.10 and i installed this MOD but its not resizing the images .. i have changed the settings in layout and options .. and in features and options the settings are set on 0 , 0 ... everything is set ok .. but its not working for me .. please please helpp
Proud To Be An Indian

Rohan_

Guys my problem is solved ..

New members of this mod .. read this post carefully ...

if u are using a custom theme not Default and u installed this mod and its not resizing your pics then do the index.template.php file's changes from Default theme to ur custom theme .. then it will work :) and delete the codes that this mod added to your default theme's index.template file
Proud To Be An Indian

Shark-Time

Wow working great for me now... Thanks mates.... Really nice mod..Heads off...

Providing Cheapest Offshore Hosting as low as 5$/year.
MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Rohan_

hey i am having a really big problem after using this mod .. please see this topic and please solve it
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=329423
Proud To Be An Indian

Advertisement: