News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

nCode Image Resizer

Started by vbgamer45, May 18, 2008, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Membre

Quote from: Storek on March 06, 2010, 10:21:33 AM
Thanks for this mod but can anyone tell me how to fix this problem:

To its not colored where picture is on custom theme

Try CTRL+F5

gallitin

Quote from: NIBOGO on February 18, 2010, 02:03:04 PM
The mods work great on SMF 1.1.11 Fresh Install if you can't have it working just do the manual edit

What's the manual edit??

I'm getting the below error as well:

1.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/ModSettings.php     Test successful
2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test failed
3.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful

My Version is 1.1.11

Checked that file its permission is 777
-gall

Nibogo

I don't think I'm going to continue the development of this mod, currently SMF 2.0 RC3 integrate a toggle for resized images to their original size just like attachments.

The current version works great on SMF 2.0 RC2 & 1.1.11 so I don't think we need additional updates plus it should work on 2.0 RC3 in case that someone wants to use it

LiBen

Quote from: gallitin on March 08, 2010, 12:14:12 PM

Check the difference between the original file and your current file.
Then rewrite the part of the mod which concerns that file.

LiBen

Quote from: NIBOGO on March 08, 2010, 10:17:29 PM
I don't think I'm going to continue the development of this mod

Quote from: www.filippijnen.org on February 21, 2010, 06:38:18 PM
It works great but.... now some members prefer thumbnails, others a medium resize and yet another group would like to see it just "as is".

This is why I thought that it might be useful to have a version that is adjustable by the individual member.
Off course compatible with 1.1.11

Maybe an idea for a new version???

Nibogo

Quote from: www.filippijnen.org on March 09, 2010, 08:32:28 AM
I don't think I'm going to continue the development of this mod

Quote from: www.filippijnen.org on February 21, 2010, 06:38:18 PM
It works great but.... now some members prefer thumbnails, others a medium resize and yet another group would like to see it just "as is".

This is why I thought that it might be useful to have a version that is adjustable by the individual member.
Off course compatible with 1.1.11

Maybe an idea for a new version???

No

drav

Quote from: NIBOGO on March 06, 2010, 10:42:32 AM
Quote from: Storek on March 06, 2010, 10:21:33 AM
Thanks for this mod but can anyone tell me how to fix this problem:
To its not colored where picture is on custom theme

You must add this code to the end of your index.css file of your theme:

table.ncode_imageresizer_warning, table.ncode_imageresizer_warning td
{
background-color: #fefee1; /* the bgcolor behind the text and image */
}
table.ncode_imageresizer_warning {
color: #000000; /* the font color */
border: 1px solid #CCCDCD; /* the border around the whole thing */
cursor: pointer;
}
table.ncode_imageresizer_warning td {
font-size: 10px;
vertical-align: middle;
text-decoration: none;
}

table.ncode_imageresizer_warning td.td1 {
padding: 5px;
}

This does not work. Simply, for some reason, the mod doesn't work with any custom themes. Well, I haven't managed to get it to work. I'd be interested to know if anyone has.

luuuciano

it works in custom themes... I am using actualism by crip, and it works great

btw, Im sad because the no more updates nibogo's choice... :(
its a nice mod
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

gbsothere

Quote from: drav on March 11, 2010, 05:20:07 PM

This does not work. Simply, for some reason, the mod doesn't work with any custom themes. Well, I haven't managed to get it to work. I'd be interested to know if anyone has.

drav, did you add this mod's parsing to your custom theme's index.template.php?  That must be done in order for it to properly work for a custom theme.  If you installed via package manager, it only edited the default theme's template.

The instructions are on the mod's page, just use the pull-down to find the edits for your SMF version's index.template.php.

:)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Nibogo

Quote from: luuuciano on March 11, 2010, 05:29:16 PM
it works in custom themes... I am using actualism by crip, and it works great

btw, Im sad because the no more updates nibogo's choice... :(
its a nice mod

I'm only maintaining mods that I use on my website, I was using the nCode Mod but the toggle for big images integrated in SMF 2.0 RC3 is pretty cool and I don't need to load any additional css and js code so I'm going to use it. Anyway it should work on SMF 2.0 RC3 so I don't need we need updates

luuuciano

But, can you see the big images in new windows using the new rc3 toggle?
That is nice, because you do not need to scroll the post slider to see the big image (like it happens in this forum, for example), it gets worse if you have more than 1 image...
(I have not upgraded to rc3 yet)
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Nibogo

Quote from: luuuciano on March 11, 2010, 06:06:54 PM
But, can you see the big images in new windows using the new rc3 toggle?
That is nice, because you do not need to scroll the post slider to see the big image (like it happens in this forum, for example), it gets worse if you have more than 1 image...
(I have not upgraded to rc3 yet)

I don't think that open images is the best option I find it annoying for every single image that I want to see, I only used this mod in the View in Same Window mode as the toggle do it I don't need it anymore

meko me

Nibogo

Quote from: meko me on March 12, 2010, 03:51:49 AM
please update rc3 please :)

I don't think I'm going to continue the development of this mod, currently SMF 2.0 RC3 integrate a toggle for resized images to their original size just like attachments.

The current version works great on SMF 2.0 RC2 & 1.1.11 so I don't think we need additional updates plus it should work on 2.0 RC3 in case that someone wants to use it

drav

Quote from: gbsothere on March 11, 2010, 05:32:57 PM
Quote from: drav on March 11, 2010, 05:20:07 PM

drav, did you add this mod's parsing to your custom theme's index.template.php?  That must be done in order for it to properly work for a custom theme.  If you installed via package manager, it only edited the default theme's template.

The instructions are on the mod's page, just use the pull-down to find the edits for your SMF version's index.template.php.

:)

Yep, I installed it [correctly] manually on two custom themes. It caused major issues for me. Over a few days the error log generated 3000 errors. I have manually installed mods more complicated than this one, like flash chat for example, and I've never had any problems with any of them. Don't get me wrong, I'm open to the idea that I myself made some sort of mistake, but it's unlikely since I attempted several installs from backups and none of them worked. It's something of a mystery. And now I have residual error issues so I guess I have to re-edit my custom themes' index templates to completely solve the problem. I don't understand why it didn't work...I had the same problem as another member mentioned. To be honest I don't want to know. I'm just going to purge all traces of this mod from my forum and forget about it.

Eclipse16V

Nice Mod

Please update it for SMF 2.0RC3  ;)

Thanks
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

meko me

hi NIBOGO alright i installed this manually on RC3 mod is not working properly

images are nt getting resized to fit the forum they are getting resized though :s please kindly help me

for example please kindly see the s.s

http://i44.tinypic.com/332ur9w.jpg

meko me

Quote from: Eclipse16V on March 15, 2010, 02:18:56 AM
Nice Mod

Please update it for SMF 2.0RC3  ;)

Thanks

it's working on rc3 :)

meko me

Ashdaw

Quote from: gallitin on March 08, 2010, 12:14:12 PM
Quote from: NIBOGO on February 18, 2010, 02:03:04 PM
The mods work great on SMF 1.1.11 Fresh Install if you can't have it working just do the manual edit

What's the manual edit??

I'm getting the below error as well:

1.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/ModSettings.php     Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful

My Version is 1.1.11

Checked that file its permission is 777

Like this guy, I can't get it to work and have the SAME failure in the subs.php. The text that is supposed to be there to replace just isn't there and, if I do the edit on what LOOKS right in the subs file, I lose the ability to link images :(
This mod worked extra well on my site before I did the upgrade to version 1.1.11. I removed the instance of nCode that was on there before and removed the old file from my server but it still won't work, ANY insight would be good :D
THANKS...
You are more than welcome to visit my site.
Greycastle

Advertisement: