News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

nCode Image Resizer

Started by vbgamer45, May 18, 2008, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbieforumaster

Where is the image risize I see the "one all" mod in the "features and options" section but I cannot find the ncode.

How do I adjust the attachments size?

Thanks  :)

Steve

Scroll down. It should be below 'Server Timezone'. There should be 3 options:

1. Resize mode
2. Maximum width
3. Maximum height
DO NOT pm me for support!

[email protected]

Hello.
We used older version of plugin but I uninstalled it to update SMF to 2.0.14. I downloaded new one installed but it doesn't resize pictures now. Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Presian

vbgamer45

Did it install without issues? Check your settings for the mod  in the "features and options
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

newbieforumaster

Quote from: Steve on July 16, 2017, 08:10:20 AM
Scroll down. It should be below 'Server Timezone'. There should be 3 options:

1. Resize mode
2. Maximum width
3. Maximum height

I'm very sorry but where do I find "Server Timezone" I looked in server settings but am having trouble finding it. :)

vbgamer45

Admin -> Features and Options
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

qubbah

i want the default setting is
   Click this bar to view the full image

not    Click this bar to view the small image.
tq.

the_shadow

i have an error on my ibdex template, someone can help please? i cant find

// Output any remaining HTML headers. (from mods, maybe?)

ThNkX

jamesbond007

Hi, I installed the newest version (2.0) of this mod in smf 2.0.15. Then I went to "Features & Options" and set the three options to:

1. Resize mode: Open in new window
2. Maximum width: 600
3. Maximum height: 600

Unfortunately, even when I create a new post with an image attachment, nothing has changed compared to the time before I installed "nCode Image Resizer": it does absolutely nothing. When I click on the preview image of the saved post, it is still 2.800 pixels wide and it does not open in a new window.

Maybe I am missing something obvious here, but I really have no idea what it could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

This isn't for attachments. It's for posted images.

jamesbond007

By posted images you mean images that are included in a post using

[img]...[/img]

tags?

Steve

Correct. You said attachments and I just wanted to be sure we're clear on what you want and what this mod does. :)

jamesbond007

Thanks for the clarification. Then this mod is of no use to me. My users typically upload photos from mobile devices directly to forum posts. Linking images already existing on the web is not a common use case for them.

luuuciano

In our forum we use this http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3770 but no idea how it works on mobile...
You have to select where to show the image, if you want to... etc...

We use Resize Attached Images too...
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

jamesbond007

Quote from: luuuciano on January 30, 2018, 09:47:51 PMWe use Resize Attached Images too...

Are you talking about this mod?

According to the information on its own page, this mod has been last updated in April 2013 and compatibility with SMF is listed until version 2.0.4. That does not sound too attractive to me...

Is there no solution to this common problem that is still up to date, actively maintained and under development?

Kindred

Almost all mods for 2.0.x will work with any other 2.0.x version
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Just started using that mod on 2.0.15 forum, works fine.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Dr.lecter

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on February 01, 2018, 05:46:52 PM
Just started using that mod on 2.0.15 forum, works fine.

hello,

i can't find this " ?> " in  " ./Themes/default/css/index.css " to edit.

vbgamer45

Don't look for that.

Just add it to tend of the file.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dr.lecter

Quote from: vbgamer45 on April 10, 2018, 12:12:04 AM
Don't look for that.

Just add it to tend of the file.

hello,

it's still have error:   :'(

Advertisement: