Increase Font Size for Forum in Joomla-SMF Bridge

Started by Ginza, May 26, 2008, 11:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginza

I have a Joomla-SMF Bridge. How will I increase just the font size of the SMF forum?

For some reason Joomla is controlling the font size of my SMF forum and I dont want to change the font size of the Joomla template.

Please help.

Joomla 1.0.12
SMF 1.1.4
SMF theme use is Versatilty (Rockettheme)

Johno69

I have the same systems running, with the same SMF template.

I copied the CSS from SMF into the CSS file for my J! template..

In the bridge there's an option that says "Use SMF CSS" and it seems to over ride the Joomla css then.

Do you have a link to your site so we can check it out?

Ginza

Well if you increase the font size from the Joomla CSS, it does increase the font size for the bridged SMF as well, as Joomla controls the SMF's CSS.

Now the question I have is how to run SMF in its own CSS?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Ginza

Joomla version is: 1.0.12
SMF version is: 1.1 RC3
Joomla-SMF version: 2.0 RC1

Thanks in advance.

Kindred

that is the joomlahacks bridge (I think... but either way it's not the bridge we support here)
you'll get better support for that bridge on the joomlhacks site.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: