News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] AquaMania Skins, Button sets, Icon sets, BBC Tags for SMF 1.0 RC1-final

Started by andrea, March 19, 2004, 11:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motumbo

What the heck is the point of this thread?

The link to the download thread takes you to another thread that brings you right back here!!!

>:(

edit:

I found what I was looking for...long journey.

ritzratz

Hello,
I love these Themeset, but can you update this Themeset to SMF 1.1RC1 ?

Ritzratz

Faustus

Love the theme but when using it my spell check doesn't work because the text area is all blue.

Anyway to fix that?

edit: ah is it not compaible with RC1?

Faustus

Ok then can anyone tell me which file defines the way spellcheck looks? Maybe I can figure out how to fix it myself then.

AiR-head

Hey, can we request new versions here? I'm looking for a grayish one that's similar to the SMF default theme but without blue at all.

Really appreciate it if possible.

Zorac

i installed the theme, replaced some missing buttons from the defalt  theme (about 5...)

but the main problem i have is that the 'mark read' button doesnt work, so i pasted the BoardIndex.template.php in from the default theme and everything seems to be working correctly, i did notice that the default file was bigger than the one you included with the theme, will this cause any problems with the board? seemed like alot of extra code to me (and may be the reason i was missing 5 icons)

thanks!  great theme!

Frozenball

Not working. I downloaded amdblue01-rc1.tar.gz.

I'm using SMF 1.05.

Faustus

Quote from: Frozenball on November 30, 2005, 09:10:59 AM
Not working. I downloaded amdblue01-rc1.tar.gz.

I'm using SMF 1.05.

How is it not working for you? It worked for me mostly even though there is a version mismatch. Its just made installing mods and hacks a bit of a pain.

Faustus

Any word on if this theme is gonna be updated for 1.1RC1? Or are you waiting on a final version of the system for updates?

Ibiza MF

I have instaled "dark greenblue01" and it is not working, like there is no CSS file - no images, everything is black/white.
Any help is appriciated. Borad is 1.0.5.

eker

I need TURKISH button set for Aquamania DarkRed01. I will be greatful if anybody helps me.

Stuart

I actually installed this theme for someone else and needed a Dutch language pack. It all seems to work fine but for some odd reason just one file is missing  :-\

dutch/markunread.gif

agridoc

Quote from: Stuart on January 21, 2006, 01:06:46 PM
I actually installed this theme for someone else and needed a Dutch language pack. It all seems to work fine but for some odd reason just one file is missing  :-\

dutch/markunread.gif
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=24092.msg349631#msg349631
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

thomasam

Hello,

I think your Aquamania Skins are amazing! I've just tried to give my forum the Cyan theme and it worked to a large extent but I've clearly messed up somewhere along the way - it's lost the 3D effect it had before and where it once had the Simple Machines icon next to the post, it now reads 'no new posts'. Should warn you I'm very new to this so it's probably some really obvious mistake I've made. I had to upload all the files separately and I've gone over them again and don't SEEM to have missed any but it's the only explanation I can come up with. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong?

Thanks,
Alex.

vertese

Hi I need some help installing amdblue, Firstly im not even sure ive downloaded the right file from the list (2nd one down I was doing) then when i try to install all i get is this - That theme directory doesn't exist, or doesn't contain a theme!

Please please help as its driving me crrrazzy

Many thanks  :-[

agridoc

Hi Wendy

If yoy downloaded a file from this topic with png suffix is a preview file. This topic is not for downloading but for discussing. The link for downloading Aquamania themes (there are quite a few color variations) is http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=10475.0

You will need some additional files from http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=10475.msg177008#msg177008
Read well the text in these messages.

They will be OK up to 1.05, probably 1.06. Might work with 1.1 RC1 and RC2 with some changes.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

huguito

I downloaded the Aquamania Dark Blue01 Theme :
But I have a problem with the avatars,
they do not appear completely and my users hate that
can someboy please help me
I made a screenshot, so you can understand my problem
and help this newbee (I mean myself)

I was using phpbb2 until someone recommended me to change
to smf, and I found it really cool, but still don´t get used.

Please help me.
Yo soy hincha de Emelec por siempre

huguito

Yo soy hincha de Emelec por siempre

Advertisement: