How do I modify files?

Started by [Unknown], January 12, 2005, 06:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oya

if you have a problem with a mod please ask in the mod's support thread, you will get a bette answer there

harunkaraca

users want to download individual files Is there a setting like this?

xenovanis

Quote from: harunkaraca on November 07, 2010, 04:11:41 PM
users want to download individual files Is there a setting like this?

I'm not sure I understand your question in relation to this topic  ???
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

konkarakas

Hi, i just install the mod and had a look around with it... It is exactly what i wanted, though i am having a problem...

I am using smf2.rc4 UTF-8  installation and it doesnt allow me to use other characters. to be more exact when i am typing the descriptions and categories names in the native language i am getting question marks (??? ??????? ????????? ???? ?????? ??? ??????? ??????)

Any idea how to deal with it... ? 

Foozer

Hey guys, I just installed this neat little mod "Global Headers and Footers" and I have to say that it has saved me a ton of work and is very simple and easy to use! However, I do have one little problem with it... the headers and footers seem to show up the help, search, admin and my messages pages, which the headers and footers I'm using are a too wide for and it ends up messing up the whole alignment of the forum.

Is there a way that I can change it so that the headers and footers only show up in the actual forum posts and not all the other pages?

Ramboft

Hello. I've got a problem. See the following picture:

How can I solve? Thanx.

Illori

please open a separate topic for your issue, also please tell us what you think is wrong with the image, it looks fine to me other then it is in another language.

Arantor

Looks like you installed a mod to change the style and it doesn't work in your theme so ask the mod's author about it.

Ramboft

Quote from: Arantor on February 09, 2011, 06:18:30 AM
Looks like you installed a mod to change the style and it doesn't work in your theme so ask the mod's author about it.

Okey.

Ramboft

I solved my problem myself. I changed one code.

In the my theme folder > css > index.css, i found this code:

/* SMF Modders; Enhanced Side Menus */
.esm_cat_bar
{
height: 28px;

And "height" value set to: "10px" .

amko_sa

Can I change google search for google adsense search in this mod?

Dave6

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this kind of error I am getting with the RSS feed poster mod v 3.0.2 my forum is using smf 1.1.14

Error 500 - Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Requested URL: http://www.star-trekfan.com/cronrss.php

IchBin™

Dave6, you need to seek help from the author of the mod you are having a problem with. This topic is totally unrelated to your issue. Thanks.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Dave6

abidejaz4u

from where i can modify the mod setting???

Shadowvirus

Hej.
I want to include articles out of a spezial categorie in blocks on my website.
Blog A - all Article starting with letter A
Blog B - all Article starting with letter B

Can someone help my?

I hope you unterstand wat I try to say, my english isn't the best ^^

jrn44

Very old topic, but I try anyway?
I have installed anti-spam links mods and need help how to remove the text that are placed before and after a URL,
The text "newbielink" and "nonactive" I only want to have a clean URL link is not clickable?
Grateful for help.

Jan..

Illori

please stop posting in multiple topics or making multiple topics on this issue. you have been told to post in the mods support topic and that is where you are REQUIRED to post to get your issue solved.

Advertisement: