GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

nsno

Ascot

What modification can i do manually for making this interact with WYSIYWG quick answer editor ?
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1299
help please.
Thanks

Jessica.

Quote from: SlammedDime on June 13, 2011, 11:36:59 AM
Click 'Advanced' at the bottom of the 'Browse Packages' screen in your admin panel and change the version to RC4.

going to try this..
Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

Biology Forums

Incredible Mod. I've been waiting for something like this for a while now, just discovered it. Excellent work.

spiros

Quote from: sremick on June 14, 2011, 05:11:28 PM
Click 'Advanced' at the bottom of the 'Browse Packages' screen in your admin panel and change the version to RC4.

So does that mean this works fine in 2.0 final if you simply emulate RC4?

Did you test? How do you emulate RC4?

Jessica.

that's what you do. I have 2.0 final and it installed fine
Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

janitro

Quote from: Jessica. on June 22, 2011, 08:57:06 PM

that's what you do. I have 2.0 final and it installed fine

I emulated the version as you said but it shows "test failed" errors when trying to apply it to Core theme, any suggestions?

SlammedDime

It won't work on Core, it's not made to.  It'll only work on Curve and any theme based on Curve.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

Biology Forums

Quote from: SlammedDime on June 23, 2011, 11:47:38 AM
It won't work on Core, it's not made to.  It'll only work on Curve and any theme based on Curve.

IUt can be made to work on anything.

SlammedDime

Sure it can, but I don't support it on Core except for SMF 1.1.x.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

Subject13

Is it possible to make Quick Reply for everyone and not just manual?

MiY4Gi

Okay, I understand the usefulness of having the AJAX loading bar, but the bar just looks so ugly so I had to remove it. If I have the option of using a different kind of loading indicator, then I might change my mind.

Anyway, this mod installed on my 2.0 Gold forum and Ambassador theme just fine. It's working as it should, even after I removed the ugly loading bar.
Check out my new website, MyAnimeClub.net. I plan to create the largest anime community, and most fun and user-friendly anime forum in the world. It's still in the development stage though.

Keat

Suki

The ugly loading bar can be fully edited via css.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

MiY4Gi

Quote from: Miss All Sunday on August 12, 2011, 11:34:12 PM

You're right, but what I had in mind was more of an admin option to choose which loading bar to use. If I had to choose, I'd prefer that little loading spiral thingy that appears over flash media to show that the media is loading.

Mm, I should have commented out the ajax indicators instead of removing them. Well, it's too late for that now. I'll just have to edit them back in if I need them.

Quote from: Keat on August 12, 2011, 11:21:22 PM
Update pleaseeee :)

It works on 2.0 Gold. You may have to emulate to an earlier version of SMF though, and possibly do some manual edits.
Check out my new website, MyAnimeClub.net. I plan to create the largest anime community, and most fun and user-friendly anime forum in the world. It's still in the development stage though.

Biology Forums

Sounds like a good idea...

QuoteI'd prefer that little loading spiral thingy that appears over flash media to show that the media is loading.

Suki

to have an admin chose is not logical since we will be limiting the choices you may have,  its far better to let the admin change the loading bar via css.

Of course, the "spiral thingy"  can be placed instead of the abr with no problems using css.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

luuuciano

What happens if other people replies at the same time on one post? (because I was writing my reply for 2hours, for example...)
I will see just my ajaxed reply? and then when visiting the post again will see the other people replies
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Biology Forums

Quote from: Miss All Sunday on August 13, 2011, 09:04:53 PM

to have an admin chose is not logical since we will be limiting the choices you may have,  its far better to let the admin change the loading bar via css.

Of course, the "spiral thingy"  can be placed instead of the abr with no problems using css.

I've created a mod for this (1.1.14)... Let me know if you want to test it out.

Advertisement: