Quote is not working

Started by †д∩αỷ ĎάПα, May 31, 2008, 09:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

†д∩αỷ ĎάПα

In the post page, there is the quote section in the bottom. I want to quote a section but when I click insert quote it doesn't insert quote even though it says that the address in the top has changed to post#top.

can anyone tell me why this is happening. I changed the post.template.php to the brand new from smf website. but still it doesn't work. is it because  i have installed last modification mod in the forum? and that says that i can't unistall it. is there something wrong with the mod with 1.5 smf forum?

thanks

greyknight17

What mod did you install there?

†д∩αỷ ĎάПα

first i installed the remove edit mod time. then the quote doesn't work. so i wanted to uninstall it. but i get a error message that my package.template is not working. so i got the real one from the smf package. then uploaded it. and still it doesn't work.
i deleted it after that and now the quote doesn't work. what can i do?

greyknight17

Is that the only mod you have installed? If so, you can try replacing the 3 files that the mod edited to see if it helps:

/index.php
/Themes/default/Display.template.php
/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php

If that still doesn't work, post a link to your forum and the login information for a regular test account.

†д∩αỷ ĎάПα

My forum's quick quote doesn't work. if i disable quick reply and press quote, then the quote goes to the post page with the quote. so that means that something is wrong with the javascript.

and if you want to login to my forum, you won't understand the language. so i couldn't give it to you.

jossanaijr

My problem solved after I change my counter.  Probably is not your case but just in case.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=241465.0

greyknight17

Did you try using the 3 files to see if it works?

Did you add any new code to your SMF files manually that might have disrupted it?

Advertisement: