News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

P3D BBCode

Started by DioJoestar, September 17, 2012, 01:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DioJoestar

P3D BBCode v1.2

Author: DioJoestar - Link to this Mod

Compatible
Compatible with the following versions:

• SMF 2.0 - 2.0.99

Info
This mod allow users to embed 3D models from hxxp:p3d.in [nonactive]

Usage
[p3d]ModelID[/p3d]

Languages

• English
  • Spanish

License
GNU General Public License v3.0
Permision to use the p3d image by Daniel Salazar, owner of hxxp:p3d.in [nonactive]:
"As hxxp:p3d.in [nonactive] representative I give simplemachines.org permission to use the hxxp:p3d.in [nonactive] favicon image (URL) as an icon for the forum hxxp:p3d.in [nonactive] integration."

Changelog
Version 1.2 - 09/19/2012

• Added new button, with the hxxp:p3d.in [nonactive] logo
Version 1.1 - 09/16/2012

• Some fixes in the source code
Version 1.0 - 09/08/2012

• Release

Kreator

Do I need to upload models to your site to enable this? I see the bbc tag has modelID  Edit: Yeah I do Uploaded one But it
Does not embed.

I tried a demo model and although its listed as public on your site I just get The 404 Forbidden Black Hole scenario and I have to go into your website to view it . So its not embedding With your bbc link code or directly using it

Using Chrome Latest Browser.

Any fixes? :'(

DioJoestar

Quote from: Kreator on September 25, 2012, 07:54:36 AM
Do I need to upload models to your site to enable this? I see the bbc tag has modelID  Edit: Yeah I do Uploaded one But it
Does not embed.

I tried a demo model and although its listed as public on your site I just get The 404 Forbidden Black Hole scenario and I have to go into your website to view it . So its not embedding With your bbc link code or directly using it

Using Chrome Latest Browser.

Any fixes? :'(

I haven't any problems, I see that it works correctly on my Firefox and Chrome. I installed a clean smf on my localhost and works fine too.

Ok, I think that u aren't using a right ID and thats returns a 404 error.

Try typing this (you must see a shuriken):

[p3d]dfloa[/p3d]

The URL of this model is hxxp:p3d.in/dfloa [nonactive] and the ID is dfloa.

Kreator

Ok yes I got it to work now, Just the ID is required , I was getting thee BB link from the server and posting that duh! Thanks.

What limits are there on polys as the Files I have posted are only small , anything over 10K and your server takes forever to give a preview so I end up aborting the upload.

DioJoestar

Quote from: Kreator on September 27, 2012, 08:14:27 AM
Ok yes I got it to work now, Just the ID is required , I was getting thee BB link from the server and posting that duh! Thanks.

What limits are there on polys as the Files I have posted are only small , anything over 10K and your server takes forever to give a preview so I end up aborting the upload.

I'm not the owner/creator of the website, I've only made the mod.

Kreator

any chance of adapting this to include bbCode for sketchfab?

Advertisement: