Hide Topics from Guests

Started by Suki, January 22, 2010, 09:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportscenterisnext

Thank you for your response, but I will disagree with you. I updated today to SMF 2.0.3, theme CLS Pro Sidebar. With your modification installed it does not accept images either thru the editor or bbc tags.  Otherwise a fabulous modification.

Suki

You don't need to disagree with me... its a fact: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=2380;attach=194190;smf_version=2.0

This mod doesn't modify any Post.php file or any other file that deals with the editor, it has nothing to do with images or BBC either.

This mod only handles the topic display not the topic creation, those are two different things that re handle separately by different files, this mod only modifies the files corresponding to the display, not the creation.

Check again and make sure you are indeed using this modification. Perhaps you are using another one.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Burt

Quote from: Suki on December 18, 2012, 10:31:17 AM
You don't need to disagree with me... its a fact: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=2380;attach=194190;smf_version=2.0

This mod doesn't modify any Post.php file or any other file that deals with the editor, it has nothing to do with images or BBC either.

This mod only handles the topic display not the topic creation, those are two different things that re handle separately by different files, this mod only modifies the files corresponding to the display, not the creation.

Check again and make sure you are indeed using this modification. Perhaps you are using another one.

I know that this is an old thread but I just wanted to confirm that after installing it on 2.0.12 I cannot longer use Toggle View. Unfortunately, I can't make sense of it... but it seem to affect post editing for some reason...
If you Sig. line is longer or higher than two line, you are just an attention seeker. Grow up!

Burt

Hi Suki

I was wondering if you still support this mod?

I can confirm that when this mod is installed it prevents some picture from displaying...

Today I Guest that was trying to register had to contact me by email to let me know that the registration image (I'm actually using the one made by Arantor) doesn't show.

The soon I disable this mod, the picture was back...

Could you please look into this?

Thank you

Burt
If you Sig. line is longer or higher than two line, you are just an attention seeker. Grow up!

Burt

I guess ignoring people is part of the charm  ;D

Suki

I am busy and no amount of passive-aggressive messages is going to change that. Sorry.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Burt

Quote from: Suki on November 19, 2016, 09:17:30 AM
I am busy and no amount of passive-aggressive messages is going to change that. Sorry.

A simple yes or no answer to my previous post would have been just fine... I'm the one that feel sorry...

niraj

Hello, Please provide support for this mod for 2.0.15 smf version as well.Thanks

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: