News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Brown and Tan

Started by chep, June 06, 2008, 04:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chep

Link to the theme

This is a brown and tan theme. Kind of like the name. It has black and white fonts and is based upon the SMF 1.1.5 theme. Nothing too special. It would be good for an outdoors or hunting site.

It currently only has been tested to work on SMF 1.1.5 however there is no reason for me to believe it would not work on most 1.1 versions.

Apllicmz

Fussilet

chep

Screenshots. If I can get some free time I will have a green one that might be good for something like St Patricks Day. No promises  :P

Deaks

Live Demo

Folks you may need to fix your paths for this theme, once you set as default go to Admin - Current Themes and change the location to brownandtan ;)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

lax.slash

AWESOME! :)

Now I can convince my dad to get a forum on his hunting and fishing site!

Brilliant theme :)

chep

EDIT: I fixed those path problems in theme_info.xml. Sorry about that. Works fine now.

VaTaN84

nicofarina

I need this theme from SMF 1.1.13. Please!  :)

chep

Open the zip file.

Search for:

<version>1.1.5</version>

Replace with:

<version>1.1.13</version>

Repackage the zip file.
Install..

AMoon

we've been using this for our offroading website.  Would love to take it with us to 2.0!!

Drover

Quote from: AMoon on December 05, 2011, 11:40:28 PM
we've been using this for our offroading website.  Would love to take it with us to 2.0!!

I'm looking for something similar for 2.0 also.

ARG01

How did I miss this one? Nice work.  ;)

@lax.slash: I get your point and feel the same way but your sig seems a bit large for my taste.  ;D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: